U.S. Politics

What’s the context for this??

Just shows how far we’ve come when people are looking back on GWB, even liberals, with fawning nostalgia.

What’s the context for this??

I think it’s referring to the speech he gave at John Lewis’ memorial.

3 Likes

Funerals are where he does his best work lol. Been in the media’s good graces ever since he snuck Michelle Obama a piece of candy

1 Like

Absolutely horrifying. I hope Kushner rots in prison one day soon.

1 Like

Bad pick, imo

Not disagreeing. Who would you have gone with?

How come?

I suppose it’s an “easy” pick in the sense if you want to try and pick up some easy black and female votes.

My first choice would have been Whitmer who occupies a key battleground state, has a strong track record campaigning, national recognition, not radical on policy and has good media presence.

Kamala went through the polling process and never convinced voters. Her rise politically and her record as a prosecutor is questionable. I will say she’s effective in media though but this doesn’t necessarily translate to votes in key battleground areas

3 Likes

It’s clear she was picked because not only is she :v:t5:Black​:v:t5: But a woman to boot.

And?

About the best we could have hoped for I guess.

Warren was always a pipe dream, she sold herself out for what lol

Honestly the democrats should thank Covid if they win, because of it wasn’t for that I’d be pretty confident trump would be coming back.

1 Like

It’s an attempt to artificially get the black vote, basically optics

So?

Looks like Progressives gonna have to suck it up, disappointing but that’s how it goes.

Don’t you think it’s a bit concerning that A majority people guessed his vp was going to be a woman, minority or both as soon as he won the nomination? Don’t you think that’s a bit to predictable as soon a blm kicked off they went for black woman?

No. Not really. He can pick whoever he wants, for whatever reason he wants. That’s the game.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be that way but it is unfortunately.

Pence is also VP to secure the support of the midwestern bible belt.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Biden announced his running mate would be a woman. Why shouldn’t he pick a woman?

You don’t see a problem that some other candidate lost the opportunity despite having more merit?

Might it just be that Kamala will make the best VP out of the bunch? She’s exactly what is needed to face off the Clown and his puppet in the White House. A top prosecutor, a Senator and a very intelligent, articulate woman, exactly the sort of person Trump can’t handle.

I think it’s likely Biden may have chosen the same VP running mate without the assumption that it would be a female or black.