U.S. Politics

I’m thinking a VP pick like Warren or Abrams who are progressive leaning (I think) could counter this?

I’d like to think the pro-Bernie gang will have well and truly learned any lessons about staying away this time. It doesn’t seem plausible to me that their division from Biden can be any wider than the gulf between them and Clinton, who after all was also polling record numbers in terms of low approval rating for moderate Republicans in the run up to 2016

Don’t know about Abrams but Warren is dead to the left movement in the U.S. She’s shown herself far too willing to be coopted by the so called moderates.

2 Likes

100 million hahaha, isn’t that like between 25-30 % of your population? :joy:

Lol yeah that’s a typo no clue where that number came from, I think maybe it was 100m worldwide is what I was thinking.

1 Like

Trump said he’s sick of watching sporting replays from 14 years ago, he needs to get sport going again.

1 Like

Good to see he’s got his priority sorted then.
We usually only watch videos of 14 years ago on here.

1 Like

In England we only watch Italia 90 and Euro 96 on constant repeat. Never gets old.

4 Likes

The irony is, I bet Germany don’t give a shit about those semi-finals…and they won them! :joy:

(Sorry for the spoilers)

1 Like

Smashing us in the coronavirus cup as well.

3 Likes

We still got the 2 world wars and 1 world cup

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Calum might want to unfriend this unionist cunt :wenger2:

4 Likes

Surely that’s voters, and not senators. I don’t think you’d get anywhere close to those numbers if it was talking about Washington.

3 Likes

California governor saying that there probably won’t be any mass gatherings until 2021. I dunno how I feel about that, seems like it’s going way ott now, I guess time will tell.

1 Like

:giroud3:

While the poll will be correct. I can imagine Trump getting all of that 41% out, where as I question whether Biden can get 42% of that 50% out.

Would be better to see the data of course but this is fox reporting this. They probably already tried their best to skew it. There’s no real evidence to suggest the Biden support won’t mobilise on the day tbh. (Assuming normal election conditions)