Transfer Wishlist

Yes, Lacazette also scored goals in Ligue 1.
Plenty of them too. :pires2:

Didn’t he score 30 league goals the season before he came here?

Ok so Jonathan David as our striker.

What about CM to partner Partey ?

Hopefully if we sign David then his move to England proves more prolific than Lacazette’s has.

Unfortunately, David isn’t as prolific as Laca was/is.
I would argue he’s not even a striker yet. Moreso used as a second striker. He is a nuisance for defenders though.
Isak and David are those project players that Arteta and co. will have to work on them like Saka, ESR and Odegaard.
Whereas someone like Vlahovic is straight up a striker and a great poacher.

We can buy a lot of good players but they are only gonna take us to a certain level. We need a better manager to take us where we need to be. We are never gonna out spend lolpool, City, Chelsea, United so the only difference we can really make is getting a genius manager through the door instead of a cone boy caretaker who offers nothing but bull shit rhetoric like culture changes :joy::joy::joy:

Bull shit rhetoric gets him a job at FIFA all else fails.

Be honest, when was the last time you’ve watched us play? You really need tune back in mate. You’ll jump on the hype train.
This is the most exciting team we’ve had in years, and Arteta is a big reason for it. Trust me, as a fellow Wenger fan, I think Papa Weng is really proud of the team and Arteta.

Lmfaooooooo :joy::joy::joy: keep smoking that hopium bruh, just like the whole we have the most points since January crew :clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1:

Watch the game v City mate. You’ll switch to @BigArteta_4LYFE

Nah fuck Arteta and his 28% possession and 2 shots on target against a shot City team who played two days before while we sat a week and were fresh and ready to play. That’s all it takes to get u on the hype train huh?? Lololol :joy::joy::joy:

We’ve been outspending Liverpool, their owners won’t give them a dime. Agree regarding the other 3 though.

Irrespective of what you think of the manager it’s still highly important to get the squad in order.

Isn’t David only 22 @GC-Maniac ? I don’t think Lacazette was more prolific than him at that age.

1 Like

We literally outspent them in the summer

Laca is 30 now isn’t he? He’s been scoring 10+ league goals for almost a decade now.

Edit: Checked Wiki. Laca scored 15 league goals when he was 22 at Lyon. Scored 27 the next season at 23. :eyes:

I just checked David is 22 in 2 weeks and the same age Laca scored around 15 goals in ligue 1.

David outscored him comfortably as a 21 year old. It was the season Lacazette turned 23 he started scoring freely in France.

Sadly been very underwhelming in his 50 million quid move to Arsenal, but it’s a tougher league, some take to it like a duck to water and some struggle.

1 Like

Think Jonathan David has a higher scope than Lacazette anyway (Lacazette always had issues physically, I remember Wenger always taking him off because he was absolutely shot), whether that scope is high enough though remains to be seen.

He’s got that big :peach:. People make fun of Laca for it. Tavares the same. Tavares strangely is fucking rapid and has a never ending tank.
David is fairly quick tbf.

Everyone in the comments saying it could be Zakaria. And I’ve literally never heard of him.

Swiss midfielder from Mochengladbach lol, but he’s clearly better than Xhaka. Destroyer type DM decent with the ball at his feet. Would be a good partner for Partey.

January we need a midfielder (maybe 2) and forward. Bissouma, Sanches, Winaljdum (loan) or Zakaria would be my choices. Gio is the best footballer out of the 4, but he’s only available on loan. I also like Douglas Luiz, but he’d cost a lot. I’d get Gio on loan and pair him with Xhaka until Partey returns from AFCON.

As a forward, I like Cabral, Isak and David but not sure if we can get any in January. Cabral would be my choice - 25m should do it.

In the summer, we need quality. So I’d replace Xhaka with Bissouma and Laca with Dyballa. A back up right back wouldn’t be a bad shout either.

This is very FM (and not the newer more realistic versions) could anybody see Tuchel making a play for Auba?

With Werner looking like a wide forward now and Lukaku airing dirty laundry, Tuchel could have his eye on his former hit man.

I love Auba, but I’m in the space now where it’s clear he won’t be here for much longer. I like the Newcastle and PSG links because both have money, but Chelsea would make sense for him.

Oh, to make this wishlist, we get Lukaku!