Transfer Wishlist

Reckon Man Utd pay Villa heftily for him next summer.

2 Likes

Grealish vs X was the summer OA argument, canā€™t remember who the other player wasā€¦

Zaha maybe?

1 Like

Buendia?

Messi

^^^Grealish over both

5 Likes

It was Aouar

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how we will fit him in but if there is a chance to get him in, we should

Must have been the worst summer in OAā€™s history if that was apparently ā€œtheā€ summer argument.

2 Likes

Still hyped after the Utd result! Really optimistic for our future now and hope we can add a couple of further quality players to our squad next summerā€¦Aouar and Upamecano are my two top wishlist targets. Edouard, as a replacement for Laca (assuming we donā€™t offer him a new contract and we want to cash in), and still think we need a new RB / RWB to replace Bellerin. Anyone take Lamptey from Brighton? Looks a very good prospect.

Absolutely. Comfortable on both sides too, so we could lose Kos and Cedric and free up a spot for a creative midfielder.

Luis Campos has done it again, Lille is a talent factory. Bring this man onboard now ffs

2 Likes

Sassuolo sitting in 2nd in Italy and Locatelli is bossing it.

1 Like

I thought Podence was gonna get lost in the shuffle when he joined Olympiakos but the guy made a great impression there too, earned a transfer to the PL and canā€™t stop shining for Wolves.
Expecting him to gain serious traction by the end of the season.

1 Like
1 Like

Martinelli-----Aubaā€“Buendia

------Guendouziā€“Partey--------
-----------------Torreira--------------

Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-AMN

--------------------Leno----------------

Mari, Saka, Pepe, Balogun, Willock rotating.

To me thatā€™s a good team and only requires one (fairly cheap) purchase and bringing two players back into the fold. I see Buendia transforming into a creative CM/AM longer term.

I imagine Arteta would need to be gone to make this happen given heā€™s alienated at least 3 of the 11 :joy:

2 Likes

Would you ever go 4-4-2?

It might not be as monumental a change as weā€™d thinkā€¦

Donā€™t matter how many permutations I see of this squad with the odd championship player in the squad, it still looks crap and miles behind.

2 Likes

The step over/shot fake for Frankfurtā€™s third :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Absolutely not. Next thing you know weā€™ll all be we saying how we need Mark Noble in the side, wondering if Charlie Adam is available on a free, and talking about how things were so much better before color tv and women in offices.

1 Like

I know others have been saying this for a while but Iā€™m starting to think that Buendia could be a very good option for us this January. Personally think he could be very effective in the No. 10 role rather than out on the right wing where we already have a lot of options. We would be able to get him from Norwich for a decent fee. He has already played in the Premier League and it would be a new challenge for him. Plus, his age is another really positive factor and means we would continue to build a very good young talented squad.

------------------Auba / Laca / Nketiah-----------------
Martinelli / Sakaā€¦Buendia / ESRā€¦Pepe / Willian
---------Xhaka / Ceballosā€¦Partey / Elneny---------

For me, thatā€™s a pretty good attack.

In the summer then we just need to focus on replacing Elneny and Xhaka, get a top quality CB, a new RB to replace Bellerin, and a better back up GK.

1 Like