Transfer Wishlist

Anyone know or have watched much of Manuel Locatelli? He has a lot of good wright ups about his two years at Sassuolo and surely can’t command a wacky sum?

He sounds perfect as an Arteta CM; perfect balance of defensive and offensive qualities. Juve are only going to offer Ronaldo’s nail clippings and Ramsey’s lucky golf tee for him anyway, surely worth a punt?

@BigWeng_4LYFE :arteta:

3 Likes

@SRCJJ :fist_right:

2 Likes

Like clockwork homie :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Next name you’ll hear is Baptiste Santamaria from Angers. Burnley, Everton, and Leicester linked but he’s moving to Freiburg possibly.

Buendia and Partey. I beg of you.

2 Likes

Buendia, Partey, Dani Ceballos is a title winning midfield with the rest of our squad attacking wise we’d be in fantastic shape especially considering Lolpool and City still look to be getting their feet under them. We are too stupid to do it tho.

2 Likes

Tears in my eyes if that happens.

Musa Barrow + Bennacer + Golovin

Love Bennacer. Would love him back at Arsenal.

Bennacer, Reine-Adelaide and Gnabry appear to be the 3 talents who have progressed the most since being prematurely let go by the club.

3 Likes

Malen to add his name to that list over the next season or so? I’ve seen fuck all of him obviously, but he seems to now be mentioned a fair bit as one of the young attackers in world football who is having their breakout or due to any minute.

1 Like

-----------------Leno---------------
Bellerin–Gab—Luiz–Tierney
Buendia–Dani–Partey–Willian/Saka
----------Pepe----------Auba------

If Arteta is the real deal we can win the fucking league with this side imo. Need the Aouar thing to fall through and then pick up interest in Buendia pretty quickly but it could still happen.

Leno

Defence

Saka Partey Ceballos

Pèpè Aubameyang Willian

1 Like

I wish we had a Mane or Son like player in our squad

1 Like

Wow the SSN clock is counting down in hundreths of a second :joy:

6 Likes

We do he’s called Auba.

1 Like

Yes but he needs to go central now. Although Saka and Pepe are good options, it would be great to have someone more established on wings

Tbh Mane and Son are probably two of best players in world football, I think our wingers are pretty good at the moment, I love Pepe and I’m happy with Willian. Another would be welcome though so we can finally move Auba in to the middle as you say.

2 Likes

Is Camavinga spoken for!?

1 Like

David Alaba is a free agent next summer.
He is a known Arsenal fan. I reckon he’ll be interested in joining us if we are in better state and back in UCL.
Do you think we could go for him? Where will he play?

1 Like

He’ll want a hefty pay cheque for his services I imagine and I feel like we might already have one eye on the exits next summer and how much of the wage bill we free up from that. I think we ought to look for a younger alternative.