Transfer Wishlist

I’ll say that the likeliest are:

In:

• Partey
  • Gabriel
  • Ceballos

Out:

• Elneny
  • Mkhi(if reports that it’s not set in stone are true)
  • Holding
  • Guendo

I think the club will then push hard to get some other guys out(Bellerin/AMN, Leno/Emi, Kola, Sokra, Musti, Chambers, Torreira, etc.) to fund a move for Aouar/Grealish/(third candidate, hopefully Buendia).

I think we ended up giving Mkhi away on a free :arteta:

Or is that not the case?

Dunno, there were multiple reports still listing him as a potential outgoing for us, even though it was implied it was a done deal when he extended his loan at Roma. :joy:

I still don’t understand why everyone is so fixated on Partey. It really feels like this all ends with him signing a new contract because we have no money to pay the release clause. We can only raise money by selling players but the market for Guendouzi isn’t there and even the Milan links with Torreira are quiet.

It just feels like we’re told through leaks that Partey is the guy but if Atletico aren’t selling shouldn’t we move on?

1 Like

Quite possible that Arsenal Twitter and various ITKs are fixated on Partey while Arteta/Edu are looking in other directions.

1 Like

That did occur to me. Maybe a little like the whole Zaha-Pepe smokescreen maneuver we pulled last summer? But at least we’d heard rumors about other players. This feels more like they’re locked in on the player and want to build around him but are paralyzed because we can’t pay the release clause without selling players first.

Would be nice

5 Likes

Would still rather see Ceballos in the 8

1 Like

Jesus I like that shirt even less now that I’ve seen the back of it.

1 Like

Partey wears the No.5 shirt…

Why do you want all our transfer targets to get signed by Real Madrid?

This looks the most likely scenario.
With Aubameyang signing a new contract it’s unlikely we’ll get more than one or two first team players coming in.
Also the club are pleading poverty, saying that we need to get rid of players to cut the wage bill, so it seems as if our spending in this window depends on what money we get from players we sell.

I’ll be surprised if we do get Partey, Gabriel and Cellabos but if we do, it will be an acceptable window,.
Anything less and Arteta is going into the season with almost the same team that scraped in to the top half of the PL last season so a couple of good quality players must be brought in.

1 Like

Because there are only rumours about Partey. You see the same with Gabriel and Aouar. People only read stuff about them and hence the conversation is about those two.

2 Likes

It’s all because of him.

3 Likes

Parteyrick Vieira. It all makes sense now.

Dest

I think we’d be in good shape if we got Dani back and bought Partey.

-------------------Emi/Leno----------------
Bellerin—Saliba—Gabriel—Tierney
Dani--------------Partey-------------AMN
Pepe--------------Auba------------Willian

I think Arteta would do wonders with this team based upon the results he’s getting with a much less talented side.

4 Likes

I actually like that team a lot.

Saka, ESR, Nelson as added creative options for the wing and RCM, LCM roles.

Add another creative player and we are cooking. Definitely a team that can get top 4.

However we do need something better to break down smaller teams.

Please keep AMN :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

That midfield is naughty. :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah mate we need two pretty good central midfielders, do that and our team would look
a hell of a lot better.

1 Like