The State of The Arsenal

I actually think we might beat it but didn’t want to say it :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Centurions?

1 Like

“This team is here to stay”

2 Likes
9 Likes

Arsenal under the Wenger regime would have run the gauntlet putting faith in Bambi in the last 4 months of the season, fingers crossed times have really changed and we see a top quality midfielder arrive in the next 94 hours.

5 Likes

Dude, Arsene would have had ASL starting every match because he wouldn’t have blocked Xhaka’s move to Roma summer 2021.

2 Likes

If Arsene was here Guendouzi wouldn’t be gone either so it’s likely Sambi would never come anyway.

2 Likes

I love how exact you’ve gone :grin:

3 Likes

If we do buy Caicedo, it will probably be one of the best windows the club has seen.

We will have bought very good players for the positions that needed strengthening, we had a plan B almost immediately after losing out on a player we’d been after and we saw no top players leaving.

What a massive change from when our windows would consist of our best players leaving to be replaced by dross like Bischoff and Kallstrom, followed by the usual excuses of poverty.

2 Likes

Decided to watch Fever Pitch tonight. What a great film, really encapsulates what it is that makes football football and how much it means to the fan.

Lots of similarities between that season and this one, I can really relate to Colin Firth’s character throughout the film lol

Hopefully it doesn’t come down to the last day again

5 Likes

Great film and the book is brilliant as well.

It’s funny that the closest and most exciting league title wins, that were both decided on the last game of the season, were won by us and Man City. :grinning:

1 Like

Arsenal are ON FIRE this season :fire:. It is a Joy watching the transformation. Arsenal are looking the real deal and showing faith in Arteta is really starting to pay off. Arsenal can win the league for the first time in 20 years! :trophy:
I created a compilation of all the 64 goals so far this season. Watch and Enjoy :grin:

5 Likes

@AllG0ALS welcome to OA - you’ll find your video here.

1 Like

Once Jesus comes back if we go with the starting 11 from the fall our bench will look like:

Eddie, Trossard, ESR, Vieira, Jorginho, Tomiyasu, Tierney, Kiwior/Holding, Turner.

Honestly that’s pretty fucking tasty. Strong depth and lots of solutions for different game situations.

5 Likes

Jorginho is a terrible signing!!! tho

Fucking hell. :rofl:

Turner
Tomiyasu - Holding - Kiwior - Tierney
Jorginho - ?? - Vieira
ESR - Nketiah - Trossard

I accept it is not a bad second team for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Nelson RW, Jorginho DM, ESR RCM/LCM.

Who let OA run twitter lol

That’s better than some of the first teams we’ve fielded in recent seasons. :grinning:

1 Like