Scottish Politics

Embarrassing from Cameron. Tory Prick didn’t like the projections so shat it.

So you think the Queen’s raised eyebrow influenced the nationalists voting intentions?

The Queen Jedi Mindtricking weak minded Scots like a boss

1 Like

Here I can’t even argue against that.

You’re bang on. Fucking bottlejob useless weak, servile pieces of shit.

I’d be extremely sceptical given that Scotland receives more spending than it pays into the Union and the SNP have been fiscally prudent. This would mean they’d need to increase taxation. If that’s the case any business owner would be incentivised to re-locate south of the border to lower their tax bill.

1 Like

It’s a deliberately misleading headline and basically a lie.

It basically says that the SNP would have spent more than the Tories, which is nothing to do with independence.

If you go for insurrection @Calum @Electrifying Can bring you a few volunteers and meet you at the border lads.

2 Likes

This is definitely not important enough to merit its own thread. I’ll have to look up how to merge it with the general news thread.

I’ve noticed now that I have the tv on in the mornings so I can get my shit ready to take my kid out, that every single real life family scenario program on cbeebies are Scottish, like all 4 or 5 of them. the accent grates like hell man, diversity please.

Campaign harder guys.

Cheers.

2 Likes

In some non Corona news, Alex Salmond found innocent on all counts.

From the sounds of things he always was going to be, the allegations had zero evidence and sounded like a load of pish.

Sturgeon in the mud I hear, after this crisis is over.

Need him back to get independence back on track after the fuckery of the past 5 years.

1 Like

Just seen this but ‘not guilty’ is not the same as innocent. There was witness evidence and he probably did have some creepy hands but many of the instances were minor, ie touching hair.

1 Like

There was one allegation that was true (some ‘cuddling on a bed’ or something) which he apologised for at the time and offered the complainant a job elsewhere in another department if she felt uncomfortable working with him.

She decided to stay. But this incident was also exaggerated to do Salmond in.

Honestly, I had an open mind on the trial before it began but after hearing of what happened in court it was a complete pisstake.

Like you said, hair pulling and putting arms on shoulder for pictures was deemed sexual assault ffs.

And that’s why he was found innocent, as a majority woman jury decided on the correct verdict with the evidence they had.

God, the sooner these oxygen thieves in the Scottish media are put to pasture, the better.

A positive of Corona is for sure the lower newspaper sales, and may it finish the job on these useless, servile hacks that are all basically Scott Templeton from The Wire.

Just read this in full and I did LOL a few times:

He’s definitely tried it on with a few birds and was definitely the office groper. I don’t think that should constitute a criminal prosecution, even if it technically is sexual assault.

Also what kind of bullshit crime is ‘attempted rape’. The woman says: ‘I didn’t know what happened to me was attempted rape.’ He tried to fuck her, she didn’t say no but she didn’t verbally give consent. Who the fuck verbally asks for consent?

Basically attempted rape is where you try to have sex with a bird and you don’t rape her by the sounds of it.

You seem to have an incredibly narrow idea of what can constitute attempted rape. If a bloke drags a woman into an alleyway and tries to rape her, but gets interrupted, fought off by the woman or deterred for some other reason before fully carrying through with the act, that would be attempted rape. That is not a bullshit crime, its a very real and awful crime.

You might not agree with the term being applied to this case, maybe with good reason, I’m not well versed in the specifics of this case so can’t say. But to broadly label attempted rape a bullshit crime and nothing more than attempting to have sex with a woman and not raping her is pretty gross. This is the kind of thing that makes people think you have serious issues with women.

4 Likes

Well okay that’s all well and good but the fact the CPS have such a low barrier for what they believe constitute attempted rape is the problem.

The faux victim culture pisses me off immensely: ‘I didn’t know what happened to me was attempted rape.’ That’s because it wasn’t

Cheers Boris :grin::grin::grin:

New generation of SNP MPs, bunch of clowns. Going on about Russia and parroting UK foreign policy pish.

Got drunk on that Westminster test it seems. Carreerist moronic pigs have no intention of properly fighting for independence, it seems the new Labour types from before now joining the SNP for an easy job.

I hope the people prove they are awake by seeing through their rubbish and get them to fuck ASAP.

1 Like

What do you think about the new speech bill proposed by them?

A complete disgrace, and a mess of a bill.

The government have enjoyed shitting all over lawyers over the past few years and this is part of that.

Imagine possibly being arrested because you hurt somebody’s feelings ffs.

No way it becomes law, with many SNP MSPs, the Tory and Labour opposition also against, as are numerous QCs (you would hope).

A few people at the top of the Scottish government really think their shit doesn’t stink, and have become drunk on hubris.

Developing badly thought out legislation like this which will fail has become a habit of theirs, after the OBFA and others.

1 Like

Hopefully they don’t drink it mate

2 Likes