Scum

Iā€™d be so annoyed if they still get CL and Conte just leaves.

Hope their dressing room turns into a mess.

2 Likes

Good choices but rebuild with Potter is a no brainer, that was the play last summer but thankfully Spurs are silly and canā€™t help but sabotage themselves.

1 Like

Mancini would be a bizarre choice. I donā€™t doubt his coaching credentials but he looked spent as a club coach before he took the Italy job. I donā€™t think he really has it in him to coach club football anymore.

4 Likes

Same energy:

1 Like

Here is the full clip. He is asked whether he expects to be Tottenham manager next season and he goes on a rambling two minute answer about the media, respect, etc.

Basically, he completely dodges the question, which makes me think he is seriously considering going elsewhere.

Why would he want to stay at Tottenham when has the chance to manage PSG and have access to near unlimited funds

3 Likes

Interesting that he must have a pretty clear break clause in the contract. Spurs really just have given him anything he asked for to get him to sign

Wonder where spurs fans would rate him in their sparse history if he gets them 4th.

Some sort of cult status, I imagine, a la di Matteo at Chelsea.

(Yes, I said ā€œcultā€)

I want Conte to sign for PSG and then the rumour about PSG owners being done become true.
The levels of moaning will be excellent.

Doesnā€™t sound like the most committed man lol

6 Likes

The choice of picture is telling

1 Like

Nice way of saying that he doesnā€™t even back himself to win trophies at Spurs

3 Likes

Conteā€™s agent: Please read this to the media.

Conte: ā€œI am enjoying it a lot in Tottenham.ā€

Conteā€™s agent: Right, say it again, without laughing.

1 Like

Siri, define passive-aggressive.

As if Conteā€™s rep didnā€™t have bad marks already, his mouth keeps making it worse.
He should really question why he ended up at Spurs after bringing Inter back to winning ways and leaving out of his own volition.
Madrid and Juve snubbed him. Man Utd didnā€™t consider him, and PSG stayed with Poch.

1 Like

4 Likes

Welcome back

2 Likes
4 Likes