Scum

Or if they have a COVID outbreak in the coming week.

1 Like

Huge for us if that badge tapping cunt is actually out.

No doubt the horse placenta will be out and he’ll be back just in time to score against us.

1 Like

Like Tomiyasu would have allowed him to do anything anyway.
(How many goals has this bastard scored against us?)

1 Like

Always a scummy counter goal as well

Spurs are open to moving on a number of players, including Matt Doherty, Joe Rodon, Alli and Steven Bergwijn. Rodon, an ÂŁ11m signing from Swansea in October 2020, is more likely to be loaned than sold.

My god they have assembled a bad squad. Conte is so fucked.

They’ve had no direction and no consistency in managerial hires.

They went Poch to Mourinho who are polar opposites and then brought in Nuno who’s a poor man’s Jose and now they’ve brought in Conte.

All of these guys would require different talent to facilitate their squads.

1 Like

Ironically the idea that keeping Kane was what drew Conte to the gig will undoubtedly be his undoing. They should have taken that money and ran, built something new and fresh.

Also reckon Sons absence is going to hurt them this month with fixtures piling up

4 Likes

Conte has said the door is open for Eriksen to return this January.

Would be interesting to see how he does if he did come back.

Are players allowed to play in England with pacemakers though? I thought that’s part of why Blind moved back to Ajax.

Isn’t Eriksen on his way to AS Monaco?

Doubt the pressure cooker of prem football will do his ticker any good so surely he’d be better off riding off into the sunset and earning some nice money playing somewhere like MLS or one of those middle East leagues.

I thought Blind didn’t have the heart issue until he was at Ajax?

1 Like

Think you are right. Don’t remember any mention of it while he was at United.

1 Like

Idk. Just the only other example articles always gave when discussing players with pacemakers.

If you’re wondering whether this is a parody account or not, it isn’t. :rofl:

10 Likes

I can’t believe it either.

More than Son making a miraculous recovery, I think a postponement of this game due to a sudden Covid outbreak is a bigger possibility. They are the Scum for a reason.

Hilarious how Spurs and their supporters like to swagger around like they’re this big club with a lot of money and then every window they end up trying to pull this kind of shit to get deals done.

I honestly wonder how big the supposed war chest for Conte could be if they can’t afford this deal right now. They also already pushed the Romero signing into next summer so this would be two big deals they need to pay for down the road already. And Lewis and Levy have clearly lost a ton of money during the pandemic and don’t seem interested in pumping any more into the club.

Apart from their GK I can’t see anyone else that isn’t first team.