Scum

Players always play a part but the driving force was clearly Conte.

I donā€™t like Cesc either. Havenā€™t been able to put my finger on exactly why to explain it in a concise way but it is linked to all this talking heā€™s done over the years.

3 Likes

Yeap the Chelsea dressing room was a snake pit during that period

1 Like

Conte clearly did it in for himself that season but I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidence since a lot of those players vanished so did many of the perceived dressing room issues.

1 Like

Did they really? What about Sarri and Lampard ?

Sarri was during the transfer ban (lol) was it not? Didnā€™t they only sell Courtois that season?

Quite a few of the old first-team players left during Lampard did they not?

1 Like

Players clearly werenā€™t having it with Lampard towards the end particularly the likes of Rudiger.

Donā€™t think itā€™s much better even with those guys leaving, thatā€™s the culture they have there.

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe theyā€™ll release a dvd based on fan success seeing as theirs is so lacking.

1 Like

A long unbeaten run by us and the Scum sacking their manager because they were so poor, after all that we are 1 point ahead of them.

3 Likes

Fucking sad isnā€™t it, theyā€™ll be ahead of us in a couple of weeks after we drop points at OT and likely Goodison also.

1 Like

Yea and you love it dont ya u cunt? :arteta:

3 Likes

Nah bruh itā€™s changed my opinion of Arteta. Heā€™s so fucking amazing he has us 1 point ahead of a spurs team that has been absolutely dreadful. Arteta is a legend :clap: :clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Everton are arse, if we drop points there Iā€™ll be seething.

1 Like

We probably will, we struggle to score, night game and merseyside can definitely see dropped points.

1 Like
4 Likes

I just went to have a bet on spurs to win the European Mickey Mouse Trophy, because I thought they would be the outsiders to win it with a really good price, and theyā€™re 7/1 and still favourites.

Surprised only 7/1, if Vitesse win against Mura arenā€™t spurs out ?

Vitesse are still third behind spurs, who have a two goal better goal difference, with the same points.
But spurs last match is against Rennes who are already guaranteed top place.
So, whatever score spurs win by, Vitesse need to win by more than a two goal margin better than that.

Isnā€™t it head to head in European competition though ? Vitesse lost 3-2 at Spurs and won 1-0 at home ?

Oh I suppose away goals donā€™t count anymore do they :grimacing:

1 Like