Scum

Be the in vogue bollocks of he’s 29 and no sell on shit.

Son has been a tremendous player for them

2 Likes

Awesome signing for the cunts.

1 Like

was he signed from Dortmund?

Leverkusen, for 20m. Bargain.

1 Like

Don’t really think any club wants to pay the substantial fee it would take to get Levy to sell him.

Good player but do feel some fans maybe rate him a little too high. I think he’s had a good career but I don’t think he’s at the level where a club like Real Madrid or a Bayern start sniffing around and consider making a huge offer.

He’s basically a consistent 10-15 goal a season winger

1 Like

he gets those kind of numbers for assists as well though

I’m pretty sure he’s never registered more than 10 assists in the league in a single season.

Last season was far and away his best in terms of output though think he hit nearly 20 goals and around 10 assists in the league. But prior to that he’s always been a 5-6 assist guy and 10-15 goals

1 Like

What we’d give for another player like that to complement Auba.

Son is everything that fraud Pepe should be.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure he could slot right into Liverpool team.
I’d love him here.

2 Likes

looking at his stats just from the league on this site

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/91909/History/Son-Heung-Min

they are seriously numbers that compare with other world class wingers

2 Likes

Deep down I know Son And Kane are some top quality players. But also fuck them I think the are just lucky really.

1 Like

they play for spurs, that’s not lucky

6 Likes

14 Likes

You talk of Pepe killing it in a Klopp team which is suspect.

Son on the other hand would tear the league a new arsehole playing for Klopp, he’s in the top three best finishers in the league and two footed too.

2 Likes

Son - Mane - Salah

2 Likes

You’ve got to hand it to Levy.
Not only has he managed to keep the best striker and one of the best attacking midfielders in the PL, for so long, he’s paying them a lot less than they could earn at bigger clubs.

If Kroenke had these players they’d have be gone a few seasons ago, after running down their contracts, so we would have had to sell them cheap to a rival club.

3 Likes

Huh? Kane is on £300k a week plus bonuses and Son is on £200k a week plus bonuses.

That puts both of them in the PL high earners bracket.

Mate, we need a cunt like him at the helm of our club.

3 Likes

Bleh Spurs are nowhere. Fair play to retaining your star players I believe that is very important as a football club. But they aren’t being commandeered to the promised land.

Finish 5th/6th or something and bomb out of Europa like they usually do. Whatever. Can’t rate the work.

6 Likes