Scum

So, so reactionary. We’re how many games in?

What have they won again?

I think the frustrating part is they’re substantially better than us.

Lots on here would have had us above spurs going into the season also.

Do you think we’ll come above spurs ?

1 Like

I’m sorry, has the season ended?

Spurs have a tough run of fixtures. This is just the first one, Let’s see where we are in 5 games time.

Chelsea v Spurs next week will be interesting.

Even if they slip up we aren’t finishing above them lol.

We’re getting shat on by the likes of Villa at home and have scored 6 goals in 7 games since the opening day :joy:.

7 Likes

We should have had Jose
Say what you like about him
He is a winner

3 Likes

It’s Mourinho, things were looking rosy at United too, until it wasn’t.

Implosion is always right around the corner with this guy.

2 Likes

People have short memories bro.

@Aussiegooner we probably won’t but it wasn’t clear that we had someone who looks increasily out of his depth. I wouldn’t want us to touch Jose with a barge pole.

1 Like

Yeah let’s just hope he doesn’t win the league before the implosion.

1 Like

Oh yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that trying to be positive is frowned upon on this forum. My mistake.

When the team gives us something to be positive about I’m sure positively will come, reality is it’s nigh on impossible to watch us play each week and be positive though.

It’s just a shower of shite. Shitters like Willian and Lacazette on the same wages as Kane and Son, not sure how much more I can take.

5 Likes

Kind of hard to be positive when every year we start with high hopes and then it gets crushed in the most brutal footballing way possible before the season is even under way. Top four is super competitive and you would have to be extremely lucky or have a team of world beaters to fuck around for 10 games and still expect a good finish. PTSD is real and this season is feels more and more like last year, especially when you don’t even see the coach attempt to make any changes.

2 Likes

Yeah right, his type of football isn’t going to get them there.

Also he doesn’t come from behind to win he has to be leading throughout.

I don’t think they’ll win the Title either if I’m being honest, but it just pisses me off they’re substantially better than us.

I’m fucking over this club, over the extreme wages for shitters and over being mid table.

3 Likes

At least I wasn’t that optimistic heading into the season, I expected the cup win to be fools gold.

That was still the same team that only won 14 of 38 league games in 19/20.

2 Likes

2021 sitting there like yeah 2020 had a pandemic but wait to you see what I’ve got!

If it was just Mourinho at spurs, it would;dn’t be so bad but when all our rivals show way more ambition than us, it’s just embarrassing.

We’re being overtaken by clubs that were considered mid table, like Everton, spurs, Wolves, Leicester, etc.
They are getting the best managers available and backing them.

What do we do?
We get Emery then, after watching us fall even further behind the top clubs and playing appalling football, rather than getting a proper manager, we get Arteta.
What other club in the PL behaves like this?

No other decent club would touch either Emery or Arteta with a barge pole. yet we go out and get both in succession rather than the proper manager we should have got.

7 Likes

Yeah I tried to back the hipster approach that Arteta could be an inspired choice but I was sadly wrong.

Last time I fall for unproven hipster idealism and it’s a lesson learnt.

Fucking sad not only can’t we finish top 4 anymore, is anyone actually confident we’ll finish top 6 ?

2 Likes

Top 6?

I would bite your feckin hand off right now for that…

We’ll be lucky to finish in the top ten…

1 Like

Wonder where we would be if we had Jose and not the hipster

1 Like

Careful, you might get abused and called the c word for suggesting such a thing