Scum

He’s the only spud player I could stand to add to my fantasy PL.

I don’t understand how spurs manage to keep their best players.
Kane and Son are just carrying on the goal scoring from where they left off last season.
If this was us, they’d be given a 400k a week contract or be sold for 100m each and then replaced with some players with potential from the French second division.

1 Like

I think the new stadium helped. Can see Son leaving next summer though if they end the season empty handed, which they will.

How? Ours left :frowning_face:

I’m just speculating. But if the club they’re playing for are building a fancy state of the art stadium and promising big things, they might be pursued to stick around for a while.

But we had a new stadium, we were better supported, more successful, with a better manager, paid massive wages and yet there was a bottle neck where all our best players couldn’t get out the door quick enough.

Did we have a mass exodus the summer after we built the stadium?

I’m not suggesting Son and Kane will be there forever. Just a suggestion as to why they may have stayed an extra year or so.

I think, considering our success and the fact we had Wenger who was still a top manager, the amount of top players that left was astonishing in its regularity.
We would lose our best players almost every season, never to be adequately replaced.

Even when spurs do lose a world class player, like they inevitably did with Bale, they get a record fee for him while we get peanuts for ours.

1 Like

They’re using a different model to us though. They aren’t making capital payments on the stadium and they won’t own any more of it as an asset in 2050. They’re simply paying the interest off on the loans, so have less outgoings and money in football is bigger than 2005

That and the fact Levy tied down Kane and Son early and Kane is still on 200k a week.

What a loser.

I think it’s Levy, the guy is a shrewd businessman, loves football and loves his club. He’s involved in every facet of the club.

I agree.
As much as I can’t stand him, he does everything he can to get one over on us.
It was only a few seasons ago that their best players were still on less than 100k a week and we were paying players more than that to sit on the bench.

Kane and Son are two of the best attacking players in Europe and, not only are they still at spurs, they’re earning less than a lot of our players.
Worse than that, if they do sell them, they’re going to get record breaking fees for them, which is the opposite of what we do when we sell our best players.

2 Likes

5 Likes

This mob are going to finish above us for a 5th consecutive campaign FFS, half a fucking decade.

2 Likes

They can put it on their fake trophy cabinet with the putting the pressure on trophies, the Audi cup and Harry Kane’s golden boot

2 Likes

:ozil:

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG8N7b8pYc1/?igshid=11cvca4k2ffw9

Mourinho’s insta profile is gold.

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

4 Likes

He’s a master manipulator. He’s drawing media attention to himself rather than his team.

He’s done this for every team he’s managed.

1 Like

Really enjoyed watching the end of their match against Antwerp.