Scum

Yes. But tbf…

I never believed in spurs.

Bale was always going to be this. Those that thought he was the final puzzle didn’t pay close attention to him at Madrid.

As an aside, this video makes me miss Woj so much, we all know where Chiellini got this Spurs knowledge from.

Starting goalkeeper for Juventus now. Buffon’s heir, when the nerds thought it was going to be that lanky skinny weak armed Italian guy can’t even remember his name.

We let him go for £7m…

Reveal yourselves :tierney2:

2 Likes

:joy:

17 Likes

Are they Ajax in disguise.

LOOOOOL just seen the result :joy::joy:

Still hurts :disappointed:

1 Like

Look at my next post lol. :wink:

8 Likes

My guy Giorgio always summarises it best:

2 Likes

Historic moment!

3 Likes

Lolololololol fuck yesss get innnnn. They are now 1 point behind us :joy::joy::joy: better than the way the table looked at HT tho :grin::+1:

Not that I wanna compound our misery this morning but that goal was very reminiscent of that 4 - 4 Newcastle match we had, didn’t some shitter hit a stupid top corner against us as the equalizer?? :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like
1 Like

Spurs fans mid match

1 Like

Tiote

Sadly passed away now

They were three goals up with a few minutes to go.
I wonder if anyone had a few quid on the draw.
This is better than watching us win.

1 Like

Who’s laughing now! :joy: :joy: :joy:

16 Likes

I find it hilarious they’re substantially better than us and scoring for fun yet we’re above them in the league table at this point :rofl:.

While I know the point you’re making I strongly object to the phraseology “they’re better than us”…they will never be better than us the swamp dwelling cunts

1 Like

It’s funny when I think of the last time Spurs won the league and my family tree- only my grandparents were alive to see it.

Madness

2 Likes

I don’t think they are “substantially” better than us either. Maybe in attack. But they have conceded more goals than us, and given we’ve had the two hardest away matches, I’d say that something we at least deserve a little credit for.

2 Likes