Scum

The thing is I can’t see Kane/Bale starting 30 games for them. Kane has looked past his best too. He hasn’t scored over 20 PL goals in the last 2 seasons.

Bale is a big question mark. There has to be a reason Zidane hasn’t played him. He won’t have the legs he once had but I do think he can still contribute to a good level when he’s fit.

One of Spurs biggest problems is, like us, they conceeded close to 50 goals. I think we’ve done much more to fix that problem that they have.

2 Likes

They have signed Hojbjerg, Doherty and have got Lo Celso as well but they haven’t replaced Eriksen and Vertonghen who have been two of their most influential players in the last few seasons.

If they get Bale, they will have a very good attacking line up but they certainly need a CB.
There’s talk of Alli and Rose going so maybe they need the money from the sales of them to pay for any more players coming in.

1 Like

What are we thinking about Ndombele?

He’s shit and Guendou is better?

1 Like

Can’t believe teachers pet Alli is off somewhere else - having watched some of ‘All or Nothing’ :rofl::rofl::rofl::skull::skull::test_tube:

3 Likes

I think this is just a rumor unless Man United can’t get Sancho over the line. Alli is levels below Real Madrid so I don’t see any chance of him going there as part of a Bale deal.

Spurs fans on social media are so gassed at something that isn’t even official yet. They’re carrying on like they’ve already won a trophy. It’s nauseating.

Bale is one of their best players over the last 20 years lol. Even if he’s not the same player anymore why would they not be excited about it ? :joy:

1 Like

I’m excited to see Bale back in the Prem too.
Plus, he’s a gooner.

1 Like

Lo Celso was signed last summer, I swear that’s been pointed out already. Stop counting it as part of their supposedly good window!!! :grin:

That’s why I said “and have got” rather than signed.

It’s quite bizarre but at the moment it looks like Real Madrid’s transfer policy is Alli or Nothing.

2 Likes

Some include Ceballos for us so why not Lo Celso?

Madrid ain’t going for Alli.
I still think Perez will go for a Galactico late in the window. And I hope it’s Pogba.

They didn’t loan him two seasons in a row.

They bought him.

Can we include Tierney and Pepè for this summer’s transfers?

1 Like

I was referring to @MO_OA49 point about Alli leaving them. But this rumored Bale deal isn’t across the line and they’re celebrating like they didn’t just get beaten at home to Everton.

Spurs have some glaring problems that we saw surface last weekend. An official Bale signing will definitely lift them but can also send them spiraling if they continue with the form they’ve been in for an entire season.

Maybe it’s just me but I see too many volatile elements at spurs: Players lack of motivation/exhaustion, Jose being Jose, financial restraints due to their stadium and impact of COVID.

No, but some people are including Saliba.

Well they are wrong aswell haha

It’s a better example, since this is his first season with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s done. I don’t know why you constantly try to say it isn’t happening? :joy:

I’m out of spurs fans tears and need a re-up.