Scum

Found his appetite with this signing then.

1 Like

Thanks fixed :pray:

1 Like

Arenā€™t they playing in Bulgaria?

1 Like

Maybe I donā€™t know, either way it was to banter them off.

Think theyā€™re playing in @Gladiator homeland

1 Like

You wanted to talk up Spursā€™ window compared to ours already so Iā€™m not surprised that youā€™re saying all this about if they sign Bale.

Donā€™t agree with you that signing semi retired golfing legend Bale is a statement of their intent, the man hasnā€™t had a sustained period of form for about thirty months.

Iā€™m not saying heā€™ll deffo be shit or anything, even having lost all his pace he still has other elements to his game and some clear quality, but I donā€™t really understand people making as big a deal of this move as they are. Signing Bale when nobody else wants him and heā€™s been feuding with his club for two years isnā€™t impressive lol, this isnā€™t a coup, it doesnā€™t tell me anything impressive about the direction Spurs are going in as a club.

12 Likes

This is just going to be like when Henry signed on loan for us in 2012 except by the end of it Spurs fans will be resentful and angry at Bale and heā€™ll have tarnished his legendary status by being dog shit and crocked.

Sounds good to me.

3 Likes

I hope youā€™re right but an attacking line up of Kane, Son, Alli and Bale are going to be a problem for any defence.

They have finished higher than us for the last few seasons so seeing them getting Bale does indicate to me that there is intent from them to maintain that.

But I would be more than happy if it didnā€™t work out because I canā€™t stand Bale, Mourinho, Levy, Alli, Kane, let alone the rest of the club.

2 Likes

Under estimate the importance of a signing like this, like us extending the contract of the best striker in the league?

1 Like

This is something I wanted to see happen, unlike a lot of others, and said we should pay him anything he wants to keep him.
But Aubameyang was already here and we finished mid table.

Dele Alli is just a meme these days

2 Likes

He put a metal pan in the microwave?

7 Likes

He has a face that is nearly as annoying as Lingard.

6 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure half our squad would be exposed as being half-witted dopey cunts to be honest, so I wonā€™t be too smug even though this is hilarious

6 Likes

To be fair, when I left home at aged 24 I had similar feelings upon realising how easy some meals (not specifically beans mind) were to make. The ma clearly had me spoiled.

2 Likes

Did you put a metal pan in the microwave?

You can actually put some metals in the microwave :eyes:

1 Like

Nope. I didnā€™t have a microwave for years. Itā€™s a terrible way to make food. The one I have now I expect to last about about ten years as I mainly use it for popcorn :slight_smile:

My girlfriend and I havenā€™t had a microwave in 2 years and we havenā€™t missed it all.

Everything just gets reheated in the oven, tastes much better too tbh.

1 Like

My microwave has one use, which is heating up coffee that has gone a bit cold.

3 Likes

Yeah that was the big reason my girlfriend missed the microwave but she ended up getting an ā€œemberā€ mug which has a small heating element in the base that keeps the coffee the same temperature for up to 2 hours.

Well worth the investment for a coffee lover