Scum

If if was against wolves dave would have loved it

Was he triggered or was he asked about it by a journalist?

He’s not too wrong in general but it’s always nice to laugh at that scummy club.

Not sure the two are mutually exclusive.

1 Like

The thing is he is actually bang on the money here and we all know it

1 Like

It’s cringe social media admin shit, but being a football manager commenting on it as if you’re triggered is even more cringe.

5 Likes

Mourinho might have a point but the fact that he called Wenger a “voyeur” and constantly sniped and bullied him, in the media, means he just comes across as bitter.

As for saying: “To be the champion of North London means nothing for me,” try explaining that to Daniel Levy and the spurs supporters.

He’s bought success where ever he’s been and played some pretty boring football along the way but at spurs he certainly won’t be able to buy much, especially success, and boring football and not understating the rivalry between us and them, isn’t going to go down well with their supporters.

1 Like

I saw Mourinho’s reaction before discovering the Arsenal post in question.

The man is out here acting like our players had a house party with a St Totteringhams Day banner hanging above, whilst chanting “what do you think of Tottenham”.

Cry harder Mou, it’s not that big of a deal. Just a social media admin guy behind a screen trying to banter. If the roles were reversed, Arteta would likely say that he won’t get too involved in what social media admins have to say, and just focus on our season.

7 Likes

Can’t fucking wait for that docu-series.

3 Likes

When is it coming out, I’m gagging for this Amazon doc man.

ROUnd it up
 he’s on the wrong side of 30.

No idea, but we’re getting tons of memes and things to trash the scum out of it.

José gonna José

Second one is excellent tbh.

1 Like
  1. why did it take them so long

And 2. FFS, wanted him to play against us

4 Likes

My first thoughts when I saw the tweet

5 Likes

Does this mean Jose has to use Ndombele?

The whole world found his actions to be threatening as we watched him fucking do it! Honestly how has it taken this long to have come to a decision, I don’t get it? Usually misconduct during a match is met with a ban pretty quickly after the event, and going into the fucking stands to try and fight a fan is a clearer contravention than 99% of shit that happens on the pitch and is met with a swift ban. What’s the need for months of deliberation here?

2 Likes

He’s brought out the “if I speak I am in trouble” line

1 Like

• Original
  • Sequel

0 voters