Scum

:grimacing:

Lol

Tbf that was a sick game

The best thing to come out of this pandemic aside from the fact that we’re still absolute dog shit is, that these cunts down the road with their all new money generating toilet bowl must be struggling with all its empty seats, restaurants, breweries, cheese makers. Not all is bad with the world when they will have to look to offload their most clinical player in order to raise funds for transfers in the summer and to service their stadium debt. Ha fucking ha :grin:

2 Likes

This sounds like us :joy:

1 Like

I was always intrigued by how this would work

1 Like

They even have their own brewery in there. Flash pricks.

A shit joke to lighten the mood

Nice ‘fuck out’ to Maureen, Mr. Sod 'em Belly. (Another shit joke, but still fairly worthy on the Scum thread, yeah?)

1 Like
2 Likes

A Wannabe Wenger.

4 Likes

It’s better now I know its his son, cos that first photo was giving me serious Joe Biden vibes

1 Like
7 Likes

4 Likes

Football heritage.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Back when Dean was still respected (by me at least)

@SDGooner @SRCJJ yous were right, this guy is a complete idiot.

Spurs fans :arteta:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ftbl__spurs/status/1278765781682139136

6 Likes

Brilliant…I love this :joy::joy::joy:

bald steve at work supports Spurs so it’s especially nice that we are finally above them, I like bald steve though but we always have arsenal spurs banter

1 Like

How is Eric Dier still playing? Didn’t he go into the stands this season to attack people? Pretty sure Ron Artest got a whole season ban for going into the stands.

^ This is also classic Jose. Picks someone at random to fuck with for no reason. Maybe we do a sneaky bid for him in the summer?

2 Likes