Scum

I don’t think they could have, the market for him seemed ice cold and that’s after him putting it out there that he’d wanted out.

Makes all the more funnier that he goes for such a pittance, especially after many of their fans thought other teams would drop the bag.

Very good signing from Inter, many top teams could have done with someone of his quality. Think Barca should have been in for him but they’re a mess behind the scenes.

He’s gonna tear it up for Inter, clear that his form dropped off after being so unhappy. 62 assists and 51 goals. Most chances created, 2nd most “big” chances created, most free kicks scored, most goals outside the box scored.

#underappreciated

Better than Pogba and Ozil :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think most clubs would have taken him in the summer for free but Inter knew this so had to pay what nobody wanted to pay to take him 6 months early.

Even though he’s come to Inter 6 months early he’s taken on a similar wage to what you would have expected him to take in the summer so it’s a huge investment from Inter

You’re right though - the market was remarkably cold for him in the summer. I think the only side that showed a concrete interest was United and he basically said he had no interest in that move.

€32m apparently heh

I’m surprised Eriksen didn’t hang out until the end of the season where he would have pocketed the money Inter would have used on the transfer himself.

You forgot 0 Trophies

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

20 Likes

Zing!

Yes he’s ‘only’ on 125k, did Spurs a favour really

1 Like

Now that he’s gone, I can admit this. Although he is now. Wasn’t in the past.

With Pochettino and Eriksen gone, perhaps we can get back to business as usual and stop seeing them in the CL instead of us.

3 Likes

18 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You love to see it…

:speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks Eriksen won’t be that big a loss to Spurs? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

When he is motivated he would be a big loss for most teams but hes been playing shit and Spurs have signed 2 players that will re energise the squad and soften the blow alot

1 Like

When you look at his record for them don’t see how you’d come to that conclusion tbh.

Time will tell but he was a big player for them.

He was a big player for them when Pochettino had them playing good football.
It will be interesting to see if Kane will score as many goals without him.

Based on this seasons form nah he won’t be, but when spurs were playing at their best he was usually a pretty influential reason.

I’m almost likening it to Alexis Sanchez leaving us, if anything.

I thought Alexis would be a world beater at any other club and he’d just dropped his head a little at Arsenal. Other Gooners were convinced he was spent and that his best years were behind him. They were right.

It makes me wonder about the Eriksen situation. Spurs were indifferent with or without him. Has he lost his touch, or was he just being unprofessional? Either way, they’re better off that they got rid

2 Likes

1-1 at half time with Southampton, Spurs only scored due to an own goal.

They have had 2 shots with 1 being on target, Southampton have had 8 shots with 5 on target. Oh and Southampton have dominated possession with 67% of the ball.

People were actually advocating for Jose who’s not only finished but also represents anti-football. Can’t wait for the house to burn down.

3 Likes