Scum

I like him but to many times he shirks stepping up and ruling a game. CL final on saturday was a case in point.
Game was crying out to be taken by a player like him but he dipped. Modric was a far better player and improved in Spain to a level im not sure he will.

5 Cup semi finals
1 second place in the league
0 Trophies

5 Likes

Football has changed so much because of the inflated costs of players. Spurs are basically what we were 10 years ago under Arsene. They have a limited budget but they maximize it and have valuable players. A guy like Fabregas would cost a team upwards of 100m to buy him nowadays, and a lot of times even teams like Barca or Madrid can’t shell that money every single year. So a team like the scum can hang on to their prized possessions longer.

At their detriment though, because a lot of them are tiring of being there but levy will not let them go on the cheap so they will run their contracts down and leave on a free or get below market value because they will probably underperform.

Yeah I guess. It’s a catch 22. You either sell ur best players and try to reinvest the best you can, or hang on to them and hope u can win some trophies before they go on a free. Alderwield and Rose wanted out last year and the grumblings were already starting regards Ericksen. The scum held on to them and they just got to the CL final. Pros and cons of whatever route u take really.

10 Likes

VVD laughing his cock off.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Will also take all summer to recover from that injury :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Guy is finished. Was shit before the injury and now is actively making his team’s worse when playing.

You LOVE to see it.

No big move for you Kane, just a horrible pathetic petering out of a career because you have to be one of the most individualistic players around.

3 Likes

Thats what you get for swearing on your daughters life to steal an Eriksen goal to statpad yourself to glory. Fekin inbred cunt.

9 Likes

I don’t even need to read the article. The headline is enough. :giroud2:

12 Likes

Wank Wank

Sounds like a cunt surrounded by pricks.

1 Like

Thought of this as a joke but these bums are actually going Ndombele. Eriksen replacement seems like. Thing is, who buys Eriksen? Madrid already spent shit loads and I doubt they’re going for Eriksen as well. Juve?

Big part of me wonders if Eriksen does want to go or if he is just angling for the fattest contract possible.

That likely involves leaving on a free in 2020 though

I should have been clearer. I meant the fattest contract extension possible from Tottenham, because I’m not too sure how many massive clubs want him, and intimating that he might leave would be the best way to force their hand.

You’re totally right, for the fattest contract possible in the general sense, the best move is to let his current deal expire.

I think he’ll do a Ramsey and go to one of the big clubs who will get him for nothing.
He will get a massive signing on fee and massive Ramsey type wages.

His wages are way below the level he should be getting.
Before his latest contract last season, he was on about 100k a week, and earning less than players like Walcott and Xhaka because spurs were not great payers, when it came to wages.
But I think his new contract means his on closer to 200k a week, which he feels he could probably double, with a move to a bigger club.

I don’t know if it’s better that they keep, arguably their best and most influential player for another season, or they sell him and spend the money on strengthening their squad.

Perhaps, if Eriksen decides to run down his contract, spurs might not have a choice and will lose him at the end of the season on a free.

2 Likes