Scum

Lol! What a farce! Long may it continue :smile:

As much as I hate them, the Allianz is my favourite stadium in club football.

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about the Bayern stadium but I absolutely love the Juventus Allianz. It’s a good size (41k), close to the pitch, intense atmosphere and a really nice design.

It feels like a football stadium. Unlike the new corporate stadiums popping up all over England now.

I think it’s the clubs being cautious and trying to make the stadiums as future proof as possible, spurs spending £1b is a massive investment and they’ll want to use it as long as possible without having to rework any part of it. It’s also a sign of the times really and where the game is headed.

1 Like

No I was talking about you saying the new spurs stadium being better than the emirates haha.

I have no loyalty to defending the allianz :blush:

Someone revoke him of mod rights pls

19 Likes

St Totteringhams hovering ever closer.

I do admire the gall of these cunts, they’ve spent a couple of seasons in the Champions League and done fuck all, we’ve spent 2 season out of it during our worst patch in 20+ years and some how these knuckle dragging fucks think they’re better in every aspect, even though the league positions currently say so they think they’re above united aswell.

Delusional fucking crack heads.

7 Likes

Dear cunts, we are coming for you! :kroenke: Can’t believe we made up a 10-point gap in less than 1 month.

mind_the_gap-logo

1 Like

I would absolutely love it if Spurs and Chelsea are the two teams to miss out on top 4 – then we could replicate Spurs’ posters: “The only place in London to watch Champions League football”

:poldi:

2 Likes

Just watched highlights from the spurs match and saw that Kane missed two one on ones with the keeper in the early minutes of the match, which keeps me wondering whether their fans have been calling him names since then. After all, I am told, top strikers don’t miss chances.

9 Likes

So since Klaim came back they have won just 1, let’s say, useless game. Wasn’t he supposed to fire them to the title? :wenger:

1 Like

They were on form before he returned. He’s come in and fucked it all up. Lovely.

6 Likes

He can claim he sends them to the Europa League lol!

*klaim

5 Likes

You putting the pressure on Luca their mate.

1 Like

:xhaka:

Ali has jinxed them too :arteta:

Manager still getting no blame as usual by the pundits. Fraud.

2 Likes

Pocho is such a great manager and a nice lad. How can you blame him? :xhaka: