Scum

As others have mentioned, they’ve really been off the boil for a while and they were riding their luck during that spell of late winners. They’ve been pretty average for so much of the season and the bubble is seemingly burst at a critical stage of the season.

Staying in the top 4 is looking very ropey for them now. But my god though, we must captilise this moment.

Saints turning into some game raising cunts :unai: Makes our defeat to them earlier in the season look a little less shit, and they almost nicked a point to Man Utd recently.

1 Like

At least it might not be a quarter final appearance in the CL next season if they keep performing like this in the league.

If we had beaten them 2-0, we would be above them, with a game in hand.

Nope. We’d still be behind by a point.

Ha, love how you slipped a compliment under the guise of criticism

3 Likes

I’ve seen my career as an investigative journalist go down the pan and now my foray into mathematics go the same way.

2 Likes

Is it me or do spurs seem to be getting loads of decisions go there way.
Last week against us they had several and the week before Kane should have been sent off for using his face into another players face.

Against Southampton, there was no penalty given against Vertonghen for the high and dangerous kick against one of their players.
There was also an attacking player hauled down when he was through and the spurs player only got a yellow.
But the most amazing was Sissoko only getting a yellow for clearly going to head butt Redmond.

The refs are giving spurs a lot of decisions similar to when Ferguson had the FA and the referees in his pocket.

2 Likes

:arteta:

2 Likes

Looks a fair bit more than a foot that.

Looks like a fantastic stadium in fairness

1 Like

Yeah I’m jealous by how good it looks tbh. Go past it every morning on the train and it looks impressive

2 Likes

I was waiting for someone else to say it before I did. I agree, it looks amazing tbf

I wonder how much planning they put into the final touches. I remember several things at the Emirates that sounded like Wenger chose them, e.g. the pitch dimensions and layout of the dressing rooms.

Not enough room to take a proper corner sounds like the kind of shit a competent planner would do to get a minimal competitive advantage.

It’s really nice. Drove past it a few times as I have a friend who life’s right next to it. It’s an amazing piece of work and actually looks a lot nicer than the Emirates.

Oi!!!

Guys, it’s completely fine to keep your fetishes to yourself :’(

Looks nice, but not better than ours. Way too much white and blue for my liking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It should look better than ours, they’ve spent more than double what we spent on it!

1 Like

Yeah haha stadiums built in 2019 have to be better than ones built in 2006 or something has went very wrong haha

Nah Arsenal deliberately kept the Emirates design simple in order to keep costs low.

Spurs design is just more innovative because of the dual functionality of the ground, design & build method and their small penis mentality to out do Arsenal hence the the higher costs.

5 Likes