Scum

2 Likes

About fucking time. Should have banned Klaim as well.

1 Like

i dunno how the fuck sanchez got away with a blatant kick out also i have never seen voilent conduct being ignored like this…shitty little scumbag club.

1 Like

It won’t because:

He will be allowed to give team-talks in the dressing-room before the game and at half-time.

Which is bollox imo

Well glad they didn’t get away with that

Spurs are full of english players so they always get away with it.

Didnt help us in the 90s, mate

1 Like

I suppose the whole league was nearly full of English players in the 90s though.

1 Like

That’s true. It’s just we have always been hated withouth a reason.

Some of the miscarriages of justice we had in the 90s were unbelievable, though. The Battle of Old Trafford part 1. George Graham being scapegoated for being a dodge pot when I’d imagine everyone was taking bungs anyway.

3 Likes

We were hated because we were Johnny Foreigner and ruining grass roots football.

Every fucking week it was something along the lines of that shit.

1 Like

United is another team they could potentially beat in the quarter finals.

Fuck Up

2 Likes

CUNT.

Someone should ask him if getting points from positions where his players dived is unfair?
Or if his players staying on the pitch, when they should have been sent off, is unfair?

His team is famous for “putting the pressure on,” but when someone puts a bit of pressure on him he doesn’t like it.

4 Likes

This joke of a club.

1 Like

“We put the pressure on our ground” trophy.

2 Likes

Mourinho got a stadium ban. Poch is exposing himself as a bully boy. He encourages his players to leave a mark on opponents and when things don’t go there way they start losing control. Happened against us and happened against Chelsea when they got all those yellows and finished 3rd in their 2 horse race.

2 Likes

Finally!

1 Like

Someone eliminate Spurs out of all competition please.
Would be funny watching the first season of their stadium with tail end of disappointment