Scum

Kane, I feel, is rather overrated. Thats not just my red and white blinkered view on him.

Wenger once said, slightly churlishly, that Drogba wasnt a world class striker, he was just “efficient”. I feel the same can be said of Kane

5 Likes

Klaim is from the West Midlands.

Can’t believe Harry Kane actually said “we put the pressure on”. He’s surely got to be trolling!

6 Likes

I’m not concerned about this club moving forward. They are serial losers

5 Likes

I love when the NLD comes around because it reminds me how much of a loathsome club and fanbase they are.

5 Likes

Fucking cunts. Still can’t believe we didn’t beat them.

3 Likes

i would laugh sooooooo much if poch did leave to go to manu and they sunk back to where they belong and to add salt to the wound when he faces his old club he would make remarks which insulted them stuff like ‘yes we knew we would win the game i knew first hand that spurs are not capable of fight’ OMG PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN! I would love to see all the salty spud tears and the fans saying ‘we never got anywhere with poch he was the reason why we failed with our best squad he is a fraud’

I think I’d like it even more if he went to united and spuds remained ahead of them. So long as we’re ahead of both of them.

5 Likes

@shamrockgooner @Bl1nk @Mysty this might be the beer talking but please change this thread title to put the pressure on FC thread. Please :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you

1 Like

If it’ll bring a moment of joy to your life Im happy to change the title until tomorrow morning haha

4 Likes

Tomorrow morning?! :bellerin:

tbh I like this. Cleverer than just the banal ‘scum’

2 Likes

Anyone find it funny that Hugo Lloris English was easier to understand than Harry Kane’s ?

2 Likes

Gotta say. Pretty jealous of how they keep their players. Get shit money, wear shitty kits, used to play in a shitty stadium and never realistically competing. What are they doing up there? :joy::joy:

The same as the people who voted Brexit – the Spurs players have been sold a dream that won’t materialise :smile:

1 Like

I’m normally not in favour of a thread name change, but this one is so fucking apt. We should keep this permanently :ramsey:

5 Likes

PTPO FC thread,yes better than Scum FC

Put the pressure on is who they are for this period of time but they’ll forever be the scum so unlikely to be a permanent change.

3 Likes

This cock socket watched the same game right?

1 Like