Scum

FA: So, what happened:

Ref: The player pushed his head into the opposition players head.

FA: That player should get an immediate three match ban.

Ref: It was Harry Kane.

FA: Sorry, did I say a three match ban?
I meant to say, no further action should be taken.

It’s just a loophole that allows refs to escape culpability.

Even if a ref sees something and gives no further action it shouldn’t be treated as sacrosanct since they fuck up on the regular, one of the most idiotic rules in the game.

Can’t say I expected any other outcome.

6 Likes

Bus parade for it?

If you read the piece it’s a good interview with Poch. He’s talking about maintaining levels of effort and concentration throughout the season and how they clearly didn’t do it against Burnley.

Honestly the Kane incident and similar should just be ignored. Nothing close to violent about it or threatening. Pathetic the way commentators and pundits react to this shit.

2 Likes

:syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

3 Likes

What’s he going to do then, be a male super model or be the chief political presenter on BBC News?

What a surprise! :xhaka:

The guy will be a crumpled mess in 2 years anyways, with ankles made up of the insides of kinder Buenos.

14 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Go bankrupt!

Klaim is a fckn cheat :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Get lost! Bastards!

1 Like

Dirty disgusting club.

Can’t wait till this little ‘put the pressure on’ era is over, their talismanic striker becomes the drug-addled husk of a human he is now destined to be, their manager manages to escape out of Unai Emery’s pocket, their best player goes to a club that’s actually his level and all they’re left with with is a useless half empty, half complete white elephant of a stadium, complete with extra cheese

EDIT: I forgot to add this: I also can’t wait till the blatant help they get from the FA from referees to their shambolic stadium move not being properly punished, gets them nothing more than a place in the top half of the table, or Europe at a push.

Along with United, it is great to see them bowing out of Europe sharpish as refs there don’t stand for their nonsense the way they do in the PL, and they can’t cope without their thuggery. And i’ll enjoy it again this midweek. Cunt clubs

7 Likes

What’s happened to Pochettino’s punishment for his clash with Mike Dean? Is there going to be one?

nope he escaped a ban as did kane and so will sanchez probably for kicking kossy but we gt a red for torriera tackle that wasnt even meant just was an accident when same happened to leno. There is a clear bias with spurs and it isnt fair for the rest of the league, soon there will be another leg break or something caused by their players because this is what happened with stoke they got away with much to much and it ended up going too far. Too many people at spurs get away with too much, any other manager does that to a ref they get a stadium ban or sent to stands, players get red carded for worse than what spurs do week in week out they are a very dirty side and that will have to have been allowed or coached into them.

I haven’t ventured over to their Subreddit but I’m curious if their fans think today was a good performance or if they recognize that the AR bailed them out big time.

1 Like

Kane saying in his post match interview about putting the pressure on us, pissed myself until I realised he was serious, the big fucking drip.

These fucking knuckle dragging fucks have a short sharp shock coming, wait until they’re in that stadium it’ll be the same thing that happened to us but in a much more competitive league and a much worse financial climate, add to that the sheer cost of their stadium, they’ve built a stadium acting like they’re an ac Milan or a real Madrid.

6 Likes

About as serious as he was when he said he wanted to stay at spurs and wouldn’t go anywhere else. :grinning:

Kane is officially retarded by saying those words.

1 Like