Scum

Title contenders my arse :arteta:

2 Likes

Best post ever

2 Likes
3 Likes

I only start talking bollocks about them if we beat them on Saturday, if we do then shit is getting real :eyes:.

1 Like

:henry2:

:joy:

11 Likes

The way he gave the keeper the eyes can only be described as Henry-esque.

Makes him think he’s going near post and then sneaks it far post. Marvellous.

4 Likes

Dat assist :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2:

3 Likes

Yeah I will now mate.:grinning:

2 Likes

It’s just fantastic how as soon as they are in the title race, they crumble under pressure.

Lads, it’s Spurs.

1 Like

things will get worse for spurs, this is their best really and now they have a 1bn millstone around their necks. I can see them falling away over the next few years they will be picked apart their manager will go then their star players.

More to the point i wonder how important it will be for them to get CL cash? Imagine if they went into freefall and went into the europa places, they seem a bit ropey right now.

1 Like

The problem with Spurs is the same old players.

I 100% believe they are good enough to win the title. Maybe not in an abnormal year where City or Liverpool get 90+ points but on average they’re capable. They have a functional attack with a prolific goalscorer, a keeper who can keep and a defence who can defend.

Except for Salah who is Ballon d’Or level I don’t see a team worse than Liverpool.

But these players will achieve nothing because they’ll put the pressure on then say meh, 3rd is still pretty good well done boys, we’ve a stadium to pay for etc.

There isn’t the culture at that club to expect them to go all the way, the same problem that crept into Wenger’s sides in the past 10 years.

Spurs is the best team a lot of the players at Spurs have ever played for. They look like a team that could really do with signing an experienced player with a strong character that’s used to winning. I don’t think the dynamic in that squad is just going to change by magic.

3 Likes

Be interested on your opinion then on the manager and how you feel he would do at united for instance.

I think he’d do well there. He’d probably get to build a team as good as the one he has now, and maybe go a step further. It’s hard for a coach to do it all and he clearly has limits.

The culture comes from the club as much as the coach though, and when you’re a player at a club that goes out and buys players with the aim of winning you probably have more of a feeling that you’re expected to win, compared to a club that signs no players because you have a stadium to pay for.

It sends out the message that not being the best is alright and it would take an absolutely legendary manager to turn that around on his own.

2 Likes

Dayum homie ur guzzling that Poch Kool-aid lulululululul :joy::joy:🖒

:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Apparently they are reviewing Kane’s bust up he might be banned for our match.

As if the FA would ban Golden Boy

1 Like