Scum

savage…just too savage :kos2: :xhaka2:

1 Like

We have beaten them the last couple times Dean has reffed our matches against the scum iirc, so I dunno.

Annoyingly not completely out of the title again after todays draw at OT. Chelsea away midweek. Would like a draw so hold off on the mayhem for a week Chelsea please.

1 Like

Stroller mate they are out. Don’t worry :+1:

1 Like

I always worry mate. 6 points behind and they have to win at city and liverpool but while theres a chance im not taking it for granted.

2 Likes

They’ll lose at the Etihad and Anfield.

Probably but thats at least in their own hands and games youd want. The longer they stay there fixtures could just give them a shot at the title.

“Long-term project”

Wenger, is it you? :mustafi:

10 years if you need 10 fucking years to change players mentality you are a bad manager no way around it. He sure as fuck won’t be there for that long so basically he is slowly burning his bridges it seems.

1 Like
5 Likes

As much as it is funny too take the piss outta the spuds…this guy is an absolute shitbag he fucks teams over because he can he has to be in the midst of drama the piece of shit.

3 Likes

I only care when it effects us.

1 Like

Me too, it is funny but was pointing out the guy is a straight up asshole though regardless of who it about.

1 Like

Well that makes him impartial then.:wink:

I hope the pundits/commentators can now finally shut up about any chance of Spurs winning the title now. In the space of a few days, they’ve gone from being in the mix, to now being closer to 4th and now getting dragged into the mix of the final few CL spots. Suddenly top 4 is not so cosy for them anymore :giroud:

4 Likes

8 Likes

They never learn do they lmao

BOTTLE MODE ACTIVATED

Spurs fans right now

IMG-20190227-WA0052

6 Likes

Kane comes back and it all goes to shit.

I’m loving it :arteta:

5 Likes