Scum

He really should be charged and fined/touchline ban.

But I bet nothing happens.

1 Like

He should lose his citizenship.

8 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s funny cause itā€™s Sp*rs, but Dean is really shit. The English FA should be ashamed that he still has a job. Players and fans deserve much better than the utter dross that passes for officiating for the EPL.

Fans donā€™t deserve shit.

They like this shit by the looks of it. Nothing is more romantic than Mike Dean exquisitely waving his hand up for a non-existant yellow card, not even a bed of roses and a nice glass of wine

1 Like

6 points vs 1 in the next 2 games and we are just 5 points behind them. Believe!

Lolololol how inevitable. I recall a couple days ago ppl saying they want Lolpool to beat United to make sure Spurs donā€™t inch closer to the top. Y tho? They always bottle without fail :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mauricio Pochettino : ā€œIt could be a massive weekend. The football is like a final for us at Burnley. Itā€™s going to be key in the future of the Premier League. Itā€™s a massive three points."

Dych and Brexit Burnley FC : ā€œHold our beer.ā€

1 Like

It was probably because United are a top 4 rival and Liverpool are irrelevant to us r.n. hah

8 Likes

Did the room let out a cheer?

1 Like

I was never worried about Spurs winning the title, they simply arenā€™t good enough to get the 90 + points that itā€™s going to takeā€¦

As for thinking we can chase them down @Luca_from_Italy, give me a spell.

I said we can close the gap come next saturday. To finish above them is another matter.

This is genius :joy::joy::joy:

Absoutely love this :joy:

He has a point on the corner, but the throw by Rose was also at least 10 yards past and he definitely didnā€™t do that throw by the book (tbf they never call it)ā€¦ the result was fair based on what I saw - Burnley took it to them.

This is what keeps coming to mind for me. Throw ins are so badly policed that it is barely a valid response to any Spurs complaints about officiating in that specific game.

What I will add is that I havenā€™t seen the highlights so I havenā€™t seen the decisions in question, and didnt see how egregious the yards stolen were for the throw in. If heā€™s like a fifth of the pitch further forward than he should be then fair enough.

The only highlight Iā€™ve seen is tubby cunt squaring up to baldy cunt, because having seen that nothing else that happened in that match is even worth seeing imoā€¦

Fucking hilarious. I hope we end up finding out what he said to rustle his jimmies so hard

Why are you such an enemy of footballing banter?

I live for footballing banter m8

1 Like

Thought Mike Dean supported the scum in passed games ?!

Does this count as a trophy for Tottenham since itā€™s their stadium? :joy:

4 Likes