Scum

โ€œcabinetโ€ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Without trophies :giroud:

1 Like

Running on luck a bit right now. What s that 4 games in a row nicking 3 points in last 10 minutes?

Impressive today I must admit. Newcastle were awful but Spurs are doing ok so far with key injuries

1 Like

It was suggested yesterday we should lose to City tomorrow to prevent Liverpool winning the title. Is the sentiment now that we should lose tomorrow to prevent Spurs knicking 2nd spot? :laughing:

1 Like

Ummmโ€ฆ no

But no seriously, I agree. More interesting to see is how they perform when the pundits and general public begin to start upping the expectation of them to achieve something when theyโ€™re in a pole position. Thatโ€™s when I expect (hope) to see them bottle it again.

The main disappointment is I was hoping these few weeks would be our narrow window of opportunity for us to potentially claw back onto them but that seems to have passed.

1 Like

#spursy

Anything to get his hands on a :trophy:

7 Likes

The only trophy he can dream of.

You know its bad when your only high for the season is posing with a Handegg trophy.

Harry Kane manages to look uncool in everything he does.

My strikers could never :sunglasses:

1 Like

He looks like a shiny, slightly lobstered English kid that has been whisked to Disney Land Florida by his parents and been to see one game of โ€˜footballโ€™.

4 Likes

These lot are gonna win the league arenโ€™t they.

No

3 Likes

Just needed some assurance. Thanks.

3 Likes

Absolutely not. They are gonna bottle it again.

Can you imagine Kane and Alli come back and they go on some mad run and sneak it. End football for me :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Do you really believe it? Ahahaha

No but just saying it

1 Like