Scum

A point at Anfield and now this.

Making some bolddddd calls lately my friend :grin:

1 Like

And when Iā€™m right brother what will you say then? :grimacing:

First two rounds on me at post season drinks!

Thinking about it though, I actually agree about the points tally lol

1 Like

What Spurs will do is achieve 80 points + twice in 3 years which is something we havenā€™t done for over a decade.

What Liverpool will do is break 90 points which is actually more than our invincibleā€™s.

1 Like

You get what you pay for. These check book managers like Klopp and Pep better be dominating the league when they are spending that much money šŸ–’šŸ¤£

The only thing that stopped the Invincibles team achieving a record points total was that they took their foot off the gas and did a lot to protect the unbeaten record. I guarantee if we lost just once in that season weā€™d have gotten over 100 points.

4 Likes

Yeah I do agree with that, 5 draws in our last 9 games.

I rarely do this, but props to @Trion as heā€™s the one who articulated this and made it clear in my eyes. 100% believe this and have regularly argued it to my cunt Chelsea mates pulling out Mourinhoā€™s then record points tally like itā€™s the be all and end all.

Arsenal had like seven draws in the first twenty games. I donā€™t really see that to be honest.

1 Like

Not sure about the hundred points bit tbf, I raised an internal eyebrow at that bit, I more just meant to strongly agree with the general point and reference that Iā€™m certain weā€™d have had a much higher points tally that would have rivalled Chelsea under Mourinho. So mid nineties I guess.

1 Like

There last three tweets where announcing Wolves goals :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love this tweet so much after results like today :arteta:

4 Likes

Yeah for all his plaudits his fanboys need to address these patterns in his management.

https://twitter.com/AfcLaw_/status/1079058297418862602

:arteta: :arteta:

7 Likes

RIP Spursā€™ Title Race: 26th December 2018 - 29th December 2018

DVD in all good retailers on 1st January 2019

3 Likes

Can we start this now? Asking for a friend

The boys knowsā€¦

2 Likes

Then he definitely ainā€™t joining us

1 Like

Weā€™re a much bigger club regardless of league positions. Players didnā€™t want to join Atletico and Valencia over Barce/Real because they finished over them for a couple of seasons.