The Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Aren’t 60% of Swedes pro-joining NATO now? Up massively from the past?

When will you have to change the name though.

Maybe when Georgia joins lol

Putin has no one else to blame but himself for this, his unprovoked invasion made this happen, yoh reap what you sow.

1 Like

I don’t know, I haven’t seen any polls but sounds very reasonable. The portion of the population who has even the most basic understanding of foreign relations is much lower than that though, the number probably much more closely resembles the portion of the population who are reactive middle class people who never read a history book in their life :sweat_smile:

Haha fair, probably the same in every country. How come you’re opposed to it?

I feel like you’re only joining because of Finland, you don’t even have a land border with Russia.

Finland’s sak ar vår sak

1 Like

I can’t speak for Fin obv. but I think they have a completely different motivation as a country with a long border and history of war with them, than we do. I absolutely understand them.

We have no beef with them, by joining NATO we’re going from at least visually neutral to actively being their military enemy.

3 Likes

Bastards. Imagine gunning down two innocent old men in the back like that. Tip of the iceberg from the Russians I imagine.

1 Like

I would like to see what @Forever has to say about this.

4 Likes

Thank you for summoning me. Here I am and this is what I have to say about it: find these cowardly Russian perpetrators, arrest them and take them to court for this war crime.

At your service.

2 Likes

1 Like
5 Likes

That fucking moron :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a crazy freudian slip :slight_smile:

2 Likes