The Relationship/Wedding Thread

Had the same issue previously. Had a married woman at work start confiding in me about her issues with her husband. Started messaging me saying I was hot ect. I never acted on it tho. It’s a tough one cuz yeah at work u don’t wanna make your life hard or if shit goes bad then you’ve got HR that could get involved. Then, as SRCJJ said, the husband/bf knows exactly where to find you :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Oh yeah that reminds she did exactly with me because her and her boyfriend were close to breaking up

1 Like

Any woman who’s confiding in her relationships issues with a man she’s flirting with at work is just the pits anyway lol

Obviously it’s not you on the receiving end of it so who cares really and truly but when women talk to me about their relationship issues and we’re not good friends I think to myself - go away lol

2 Likes

Yeah it’s crossed my mind she might just be using me for attention when her man ain’t around and that’s when I just stop all contact. Then she’ll just randomly message me out the blue

The fact that it’s a co-worker is what makes it complicated. Otherwise I’d say hang out don’t take it too seriously and see where it goes. I’ve unfortunately had long term relationship with two girls who broke up with their bfs for me. Although it’s a terrible basis to start a relationship on :joy::joy:

Yeah she wanted nothing to do with me

Some women just don’t realize they are sending signals that might be misconstrued by a man. They are just too naïve sometimes. Of course, there are also women who do this intentionally, just for the attention.

1 Like

I think she’s the latter bro, most women do that without even realising

How did you find out? :arteta:

I manned up and told her how the fuck I felt. Doesn’t help some pricks telling me she’s interested when they aren’t, potentially ruining our friendship, but hey ho! (They know who they are)

Did you really tell her to stop sending signals?

I told her how I felt and asked her what her feelings were. And she told me :man_shrugging:t2:

Glad I found out. Don’t need to waste my time any more

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Good luck finding a new job

I mean it, find a new job asap

Okay, thankfully I don’t really care what you think :arteta: :arteta:

2 Likes

@Trion

Congrats on getting married brother

3 Likes

Thanks man @SRCJJ

How time flies on this forum eh? Entire 20s gone and most probably I will still be here when I complete 10 year anniversary.

7 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t rule out you getting banned.

Congratulations mate :+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Trion , happy times!

I’ve been here since I was 19 and I’m 31 now lol

Mind blowing that

6 Likes

I was 13 when I joined and I’m 31 in 2 months haha. It’s ridiculous how time flies. Nice to know the forum is as good as any at retaining people long term though.

1 Like

I turn 32 in a few weeks, and in October this year, it’ll be my 16th anniversary since signing up in 2006.

Which means that by late 2022, I’ll have been a regular user of OA for over half of my life :exploding_head:

1 Like