The randomly nothing thread

That’s a great cat right there

2 Likes

Emoji worthy. Shame it’s slightly cut off.

3 Likes

That’s treason, you know there’s only one true cat emoji for this forum :ginger:

2 Likes

Been struggling a bit on Mondays recently, seems its the day of the week when it consistently hits me that I’m unsatisfied with my job and desperately need a new one lol

Obviously, the key is to get a new job, but until then I’m looking for small ways to make Mondays less grim.

Today I had a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel for breakfast and a nice cold glass of pulpy orange juice (don’t @ me smooth OJ brains) and I have to say, a little treat has left me in a far better Monday mood than the past few weeks.

12 Likes

Yeah, Mondays suck. I have so much work to do today and it doesn’t help that I’m still suffering from the weekend. Too old for drinking two nights in a row now :sweat_smile:

Have you been looking for a new job?

P.s. Smooth OJ > pulpy OJ

3 Likes

Yeah I’m suffering as well today after going on two day bender - but had to be done after lockdown was lifted combined with birthday celebrations. It was surreal but welcomed to see everyone in a good mood in the pubs/bars over the weekend.

2 Likes

Monday’s do indeed suck. Started a new job over a month ago now and dread the start of a week, the weekends are over in a flash.

2 Likes

Would being back in the office change this much?
Has any aspect change in the circumstances with it being for a charity in the pandemic. Can only imagine there might have been different challenges on targets because of it.

That was smart from J.Lo.

People are going fucking nuts about this JLo and Ben Affleck reunion

3 Likes

He will find a new Jennifer in 3-4 years

2 Likes

haven’t seen that girl since, maybe she doesn’t really exist?

Probably an Aldi regular mate.

I’m off to aldi :wink:

1 Like

Get an inflatable flamingo while you are there

Crime against food

cheese in general is a crime

Oh Luke. We can’t be friends any more. Cheese is the best. Just not on curry.

3 Likes

sweetcorn is the worst food in history though, the feel of it, the horrible crunch, the smell and even just looking at it

just thinking of it is bad enough :nauseated_face: