The randomly nothing thread

Its nice to see movies being advertised on the tv again but the forever purge? The fuck. How is this still going. I liked the first two in 2013 and 2014? Not seen any others tho.

Got to love how they have now ran out of ideas and totally fucked off the whole premise of the original movies :joy:

ECT will do that to you. :wink:

s’okay, Cristo, just erm, joshing ya. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasn’t too sure were to post this, but does anyone remember the Mars delight ? Was a decent choc. Popped up in my head randomly today .

6 Likes
1 Like

I hate football

6 Likes

:joy: :joy:

looks like a dirty dried out mop that has been left outside for 6 months

9 Likes

Maybe that’s the punishment for losing the Copa America

Fucking state of that.

Posted about something like that before but these videos are cool as fuck and great background noise when nothing is on tv. You get to see a bit of the world aswell. Las Vegas looks insane

Loved seeing the MGM you can’t miss it :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You got one for Nashville?

I’ve not really been on his account it appeared on my for you page lol.

I’ll check it out at some point tho

he’s much better in person, the bastard

1 Like

This is hypnotic.

3 Likes

I was looking at the top of the screen to start with and I thought it was a toilet or something getting printed, and then it just collapsed into nothing and I was like WTF :rofl:

Going out in shorts and t shirt to the beer garden is good when the sun is out but now the sun is gone its a bit cold tbf

1 Like

Idk why this enraged me so much. This guy is a grownup taking something from a child. JFC.

1 Like

This one always disappoints me

Got a shipment in this morning lol. That vidalista stuff gives you a mad pump in the gym lol

4 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong but you recommended the first one for sex to Cristo. I remember googling it.

4 Likes