The randomly nothing thread

Full milk Gold topped. Never had it before… put it with some coco pops.

I’ve completed life.

2 Likes

We’ve started getting milk straight from the farm and it’s on another level.

1 Like

anyone seen a guy on youtube called rate my takeaway?

such a cool little channel, growing so fast and deserved

1 Like

I thought that trend peaked and died with The Chicken Coinnosseur haha

1 Like

Yeah he started on Facebook last year then he moved to YouTube. Seems to find some nice places aswell apart from the place he found in Scotland which was a grease mess in a box

Found the vid

2 Likes

Yeah I watch his channel before bed sometimes, very likeable guy and seems to travel a lot to find the places.

2 Likes

yeah very down to earth and funny

1 Like

I don’t even watch it for the food

YouTube algorithm does this guy some serious work. I don’t watch food stuff or anything on YouTube yet I’m always recommended him

2 Likes

Yeah same thing been happening to me, I get this guy and some rando from Azerbaijan.

1 Like

He always pops up on my YouTube. Watched a couple of his videos and found them completely boring but I can see the appeal.

2 Likes

Don’t get the appeal of watching someone eat.

Wasn’t there a big trend of Mokban or whatever

1 Like

Mukbang it was called, ridiculous.

One chick got famous for eating still living sea food, sick fuck.

1 Like

tbh I just watch for the actual guy himself rather then the food eating

2 Likes

Yeah same apart from the Azerbaijani guy, it’s interesting to see what he cooks using old school methods and local produce. His village backdrop is also siiiick.

I just like to see what sort of fuck up thing fastfood companies are selling to American pigs

The Ch’King and BTS meal are the most popular right now

1 Like

Speaking of YouTube I’ve been watching a ton of John Meadow’s stuff ever since you recommended him last summer. Honestly feel my knowledge in regard to lifting has improved ten fold and I absolutely love his approach to certain exercises- in particular lifting a little heavier with shorter ranges of movement in some moves. He’s incredibly open minded and pragmatic and his knowledge is vast.

Been meaning to mention this to you for a while but it’s just a fantastic recommendation. As personal trainer you shouldn’t be telling people about this dude because he’s literally all people need if they want to start lifting, beginner to advanced. Though seriously great shout.

1 Like

Ughhh

That said I am one to judge. I watch some weird shit too.

I thoroughly enjoy a sheep being sheared…

Or watch knife videos

the “weirder” types of video are usually the most popular

Lmao what the ever living fuck hahahahah

3 Likes