The randomly nothing thread

:rofl::rofl: brilliant. Sycophantic gobshite.

4 Likes

Yeah had to change as couldnā€™t listen to it anymore. Itā€™s just mellow songs on commercial stations now

Yeah, I put a country music station on and even they made an announcement that the music will be ā€œreflectiveā€ for the time being.

I remember reading a long article about the protocols of what will happen after The Queenā€™s death and this Iā€™m pretty sure was one of them. Same for TV.

2 Likes

When someone says Country music, this is what I imagine

DentalArcticBorderterrier-max-1mb

2 Likes

Funny story I switched it over finally and the first song I heard was DJ Sami - Heaven (acoustic version) :joy:

1 Like

I get that the Royal Family is big news for the media but Iā€™m not sure there was a need for a 99 year old manā€™s death to be announced with the gravity and saturation that most of us would associate with the imminence of an extinction level event.

9 Likes

I donā€™t know about others but I think the fact that I instantly recognized Jeremie Aliadiere in this picture shows that I was spent way too much time watching Arsenal around that period. Luckily, Arsenal have made it easy for me to put that time to better use in the past few years, as Iā€™m only catching a game once every couple of months nowadays.

4 Likes

Is that Mart Poom in the background?

1 Like

Could that be TH14 partially hidden by the Duke? And isnā€™t that a young Cesc, third from the right?

1 Like

Yes

@Calum I know you said you were a bit thrown by how they announced it but what must Radio 1 dance fans have thought :laughing:

6 Likes

Henry, Poom, Clichy or Theo?, Cesc, Song and Aliadiere :grin:

Deffo Theo. Clichy had thinner hair.

Iā€™ve got Clichys autograph. Wanted to burn it after the Birmingham City game in 2008. However, the front of the programme also had autographs from Charlie George and Englandā€™s best 90s RB Lee Dixon on it.

Funnily enough both stood next to each other :grin:

Screenshot_20210410-082436

Another picture from the day, ill-fitting suits and all :grin:

I stand corrected

Haha, look at the Englishman Hoyte realising the gravity of meeting royalty.

The Togolese, Swiss and French donā€™t appreciate that :pensive:

Nah, heā€™s just expecting a free kick.

1 Like

FFS :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: