The randomly nothing thread

You can tell who has black money under their pillow

Don’t you guys have WhatsApp pay or GPay or Apple Pay?

I enabled WhatsApp pay but never used it.

I use Google Pay which is UPI based and a local wallet payment app ‘Paytm’

Not for much longer I don’t think

1 Like

I used to use Revolut but I prefer Monzo as it’s as a proper current account too so offers more facilities than a Revolut does. But I still have it.

No idea, never heard of them, maybe the sevice networks exist here (whatsapp and apple shite is pretty common) but I can’t believe they would do it smoother than the Swish thing we have that everyone uses :sweat_smile:

@Luca_from_Italy What do you think of Leroy Sané’s outfit?

Apparently it cost €25,000 :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Fucking absurd

Outrageous, brands are blatantly taking the piss with those figures, obviously he can do whatever he wants with his money, he probably thinks he’s making a statement or some hipster shit like that.

1 Like

A backpack for 18k, what the hell.

That’s insané

1 Like

I thought we get rinsed by brands but these poor(rich) buggers have it bad.

The production cost is only 1/4th of the selling price of most things we purchase (garment, spectacles, shoes).
With these guys, I bet production cost to selling price ratio is far lower.

1 Like

It’s more worrying that there are people stupid and vacuous enough to buy this shit. The state of that jacket- looks like he’s just had his last day at school!

5 Likes

Everyone signing your shirt lol. Throwback and a half there DTG!

3 Likes

The next time someone says they feel sorry for a player because of an injury or because he’s getting some stick from supporters, or when you hear players saying it’s a tough job playing football sometimes two games a week and they don’t get enough time off, just refer them to this pictures of them flaunting their wealth like this.

1 Like

Literally came to say the same hah.

Playing Devil’s advocate here-
Fair chance he didn’t need to buy these as they might have been given to him to wear by some designer in return to having his picture floated as a celebrity endorsement kinda.
I am not sure. Still struggling to see the logic.

honestly these days high fashion isn’t about looking good, it’s about wearing obvious stupid ‘out there’ shit that is instantly recognisable as being from a certain expensive brand.

So basically the main aim isn’t to look good, but to flex the wealth the wearer has. See chinese international students I see wearing some of the dumbest shit ever. Like the Wenger jackets.

Balenciaga as a business model.

etc.etc.

3 Likes

We’re talking about it. Job done.

2 Likes

@Mysty
If you have 24mins to spare

https://www.facebook.com/UntitledAnimation/videos/1172854989540200/