The randomly nothing thread

Anyway, not a mod so I perhaps shouldn’t have butt in like this.
Sorry if it bothered you.
You are too passionate tonight. We will interact tomorrow.

Cocky Californian and his wacky fucking avacados :avocado:

At the Barber this morning, Me “ Anything on for the long weekend ? Him “ Heading to the Gold Coast this arvo” Me “ Decent weather up there ? Him “ Not really sure, I’ll be drunk so it doesn’t matter anyways “

#mybarber

4 Likes

tenor

Went to one of Melbourne’s highly rated restaurants last night with the girlfriend, not going to lie I did feel slightly out of place with expensive steaks and bottles of wine in the thousands on the menu.

2 Likes

Thought this sentence was going to end with you saying you proposed :smile:

Hahahahaha I think the girlfriend was hoping, had countless hints for some period of time now. Also doesn’t help when you’ve been a groomsmen at 2 of your mates weddings in recent times.

4 Likes

When I type hate onto my phone keyboard Mustafi comes up as the next word :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better get too it man, she might not wait forever 🖒🖒

2 Likes
2 Likes

Probably the most British thing I saw in all of 2018

1 Like

Thought it was worth sharing some random snippets of Italian behaviour I came across in a book :grin:

Italian people are warm, empathetic, spontaneous. But they can also be excessive, oppressive and disrespectful.

And finally, there’s the jealous one and here you have to very careful, because it only takes a split second for an Italian to turn you from God to Satan in their minds. And if they change their minds about you, they’re very unlikely to forgive.

Having said that, when Italians love you, they really love you. They transmit so much warmth, they really make you feel special.

This might go some way to explaining that maybe all of Italy is like our dear friend Luca :poldi:

6 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy

oh come on guys why are you giving him fucking sticks :giroud:

:thinking:

Inter surprised me I have to say.

4 Likes

That’s really cool, you can see the financial muscle of the Serie A back them, Milan clubs being economic powerhouses, Both the Rome clubs blowing through stacks of cash between 1999-2001~.

Inter were high spenders up until 2012… amazing how far they have fallen

See’s Fireman Sam is trending. Me: I’ll click on it to see why

Me after clicking :neutral_face:

What the fuck is wrong with people now lol

1 Like

Sigh pander era

2 Likes