The randomly nothing thread

I actually cried lol

Me too bro. It OK, we were like 8 and 9 then haha

1 Like

Tbf I was 6 not that young just didnā€™t have an interest in football haha

1 Like

Hurt so much more knowing it was my favourite player ever who missed it too lol

1 Like

A late bloomer getting into sport :eyes:.

1 Like

Can we not discuss this??

A totally unexpected like from @PPB!

Are you back with us again mate?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try. Didnā€™t really have much time in the last couple of months but it should get better now. I definitely didnā€™t forget this place.

12 Likes

@Maverick79 can you like relax in Medication thread?
You are getting a bit over bearing there.

1 Like

i tell you what, why dont you go mind your businessā€¦nothing overbearing about it, just telling him the truth if gio doesnt want to take it to heart or to listen to me he knows the circumstance just saying what i know. This coming from you is no surprise though.

I am talking about your interaction with A4tt.
Donā€™t derail that thread

me derail the thread, are you for real? i didnt come on with stupidassed comments to take the piss i have fucking lived this hell and struggled to come out from it i lost friends etc over this and you have a4tt taking the piss over it. I think you need to talk to him about that not me.

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE stop winding Mav here. He is on cocaine.

1 Like

Lol for real I said one little thing and apparently he took offense to it and went wild. Honestly donā€™t know what his problem is.

you think this is a fucking joke do you? laugh all you want but until it happens to you (hope to fuck it doesnā€™t) you wont get itā€¦you take the piss all you want and try to dradge me with your stupid comments it says far more about you guys than it does meā€¦you go right ahead, you guys i used to think were just shit trolls not i see you are literally are just shitty people. If you think i am upset and over reactionary when i see what is going on and trying to protect a genuinely decent guyā€¦to of which he showed me to be right already as i said she would do what she did then fair enough. Karmas a bitch guysā€¦mock all you want but life happens just saying.

I take issue with your attitude, you just think life is a game, you sat there and tarred all women with the same brush just generalising and saying that in your own rights you think they are all abusive and out there and dont even know what they are doing and they are all just nuts in general, you cant see how that wouldnt cause upset in a person that knows full well what is happening, you are more stupid than i thought or more of a cunt i thought you were.

As for you trion you take the pissā€¦i am on the coke yeah, well at least i am not the most disordered person that i ever met, you stalking degrading cunt of a man.

Who hurt you?

none of yoursā€¦thats my story and my life which doesnt belong in public and i certainly wouldnt tell someone like you anything, you must think i was dropped on my head.

Sigh, I didnā€™t tell you to not give advice to Gio.
I simply requested you to not derail the thread with your interaction with A4tt.
Reason I didnā€™t say anything to A4tt is because he didnā€™t respond you with another long ass post.

1 Like

Ok, calm down, nobody is trolling you regardless of what u wanna make up in ur head šŸ–’