The randomly nothing thread

@Mysty if you can find a way to disable the like feature in the early hours of Saturday morning I think you have a shot of catching him :hugs:

I’ll never catch @JakeyBoy sadly @CliftonGeraldi :santi: , he is the modern day @Sol as the ‘Like King’ :jake2:

Or wishing you a Happy Birthday nearly every week :grinning:

4 Likes

You’d probably have about a hundred more of them if you hadn’t left us for about a year, you fucking deserter.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Seeing Bill Burr tonight at the Royal Albert Hall, bought my mate a ticket to celebrate his thirtieth. Love stand up but it’s the first time I’m seeing one of the big US comics, only shows I’ve been to have been several Stewart Lee gigs. I’m expecting this to be a bit of a change of pace lol

1 Like

You lucky bastard. Don’t get triggered

1 Like

Angry Americans are funny as fuck. I know, because I am one.

1 Like

Lol. I’m less concerned by PC issues when it comes to comedy

Ah Bill Burr, top guy. Have listened to bits of his podcasts in the past, the dude recently caught the Motorsport bug and absolutely loves it.

Not that you’ll care about that, but that’s always a plus point for me :smiley: Have a fun evening.

1 Like

Yes Jacob :+1: Yes

1 Like

I thought it was a pretty fuckin good show… Seems the fella next to me didn’t agree

4 Likes

4 Likes

Seriously don’t think he should take them, they are consistently bad.

Laca always. If not then give it to Ramsey, Mkhi or something.

1 Like

I’m never gonna look at a penalty in the last minute in the same way again. Scarred for lifeee :disappointed:

1 Like

Yeah agreed, I love Aubameyang but none of his penalties have been convincing since he’s arrived, all have been pretty savable, shame that one that got saved was the most important one.

1 Like

He fucked it against City in the league too last season IIRC

Did we have a penalty in the 3-0 loss to City at the Emirates last year ?

I was at work that morning and never bothered to watch the replay, so has slipped my mind if we did have one.

Yep. Second half.

1 Like

Well fuck you for being too young to remember the 99 semi final miss. :tired_face:

4 Likes

Only score 2-yard tap-in :unai: @Persona

1 Like