The randomly nothing thread

Adorable puppy vids?

Youtube seems to always recommend them for me all the time, even though I have never watched a vid. I like to think it’s because I defied data algorithms.

1 Like

Ive never really ‘got’ YouTube. I don’t think I’ve ever watched more than a couple of videos in a row there.

Not that I don’t just waste my time on other stuff instead :smiley:

Maybe you’re just getting old dear @shamrockgooner :xhaka2:

It’s kinda nuts to think, I’ve probably been watching Youtube in some capacity since early 2006. That’s a damn long time ago :flushed:

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy Have you ever thought about doing cocaine?

Yeah haha pretty much any funny stuff and shit loads of dog vids aswell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope. Just weed. Need to smoke at least 20 now.

1 Like

I think Luca and Jurgen Klopp might be kindred spirits.

https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif?w=448&h=252

:poldi:

1 Like

Why not? Would some something like this to many on this board.

Or i could be like this and smashing everything and especially every fucking one.

8 hours with no sleep debt ensures I won’t need coffee to get through the day but I basically never get that much in.

Sleep debt is key in the equation though. As is psychology in my case.

Oddly enough I wake up pretty damn easily when i need to be up at 6am for a two hour commute to work, as opposed to getting up around 8am while I’m renting about 15 mins walk away from it, which always feels like a struggle.

1 Like

Yea I definitely am but even back when it first launched I barely had an interest :slight_smile:

I can’t even sleep :facepalm:

go get yourself a hot toddy :giroud:

1 Like

Or you could just watch a lot of our games under Emery so far to cure insomnia :stuck_out_tongue:

I slept in the end, but fuck me, Arsenal are like a torture.

2 Likes

Thank god I didn’t spend 9k on doing that 4 game 13 day Arsenal tour in March.

United at home, wolves away or FA cup QF ( won’t be a game if Wolves make the QF)

Europa League Round 16 both legs ( won’t be a game if we fail to overturn the deficit )

So those Arsenal Australia fans who’ve paid up could potentially face the harsh reality of only seeing 1 match.

5 Likes

Why do people like aussie above who had no avatar now have a blank space lol? @Bl1nk

They dont for me, looks exactly as usual

Don’t know what you mean @Calum. Could you screenshot it?

Is the crome on my phone fucked haha

1 Like

I see Aussie’s but I can’t see Bob’s avatar. (I’m on a desktop).

1 Like