The randomly nothing thread

I respect your opinion but that shit makes me vomit.

1 Like

If I have to put up with the stench of alcohol, then you can put up with my OG Lemon Kush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t respect yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Garlic and onion, I can diet on that shit and die happy

Spain & Portugal can walk the streets drinking alcohol and nobody gives a flying fuck :joy:. Iā€™m a non smoker but as a drinker I love that luxury.

This is basically true but occasionally youā€™ll run into your typical small-dicked fascist cop who just decides to hit you with a 600euro fineā€¦never happened to me but it happened to a good friend and itā€™s enough to make me make at least a customary attempt at hiding the can behind my back when I pass them.

1 Like

We were chased out of a square by police in Madrid drinking before.

Hahah Jesus I had some different experiences.

Another vote for keeping weed illegal here.

Nothing fucks me off more than being sat I the beer garden of a pub and some fuck lights that shit up and it stinks the place out. The smell gives me a headache that borders on a brain hemmorrhage. Why people think its ok to smoke that shit in public around other people and kids Iā€™ve no idea. Smoke that shit in your stink box house.

Every drug causes problems, doesnā€™t mean we should make cocaine or heroin legal. I doubt anyone who puts a line of that shit up their nose thinks about the amount of people murdered by the cartels

1 Like

If only we had a public place to go smoke, where we were away from people who didnā€™t like it.

I wonder what prevents that happening.

Yup, I remember now.

Ironically itā€™s the legal status which attracts the cartels, and promotes the violence. Thatā€™s what prohibition does. It creates a non-regulated illicit black market, which then gets controlled by organised criminals.

1 Like

It depends where you are. They were probably in plaza mayor or some super touristic place where no non-drunk tourist is, or just being extremely overtly English. :grimacing: As a rule, yeah, you can effectively drink on the streets without issue.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Mysty

How many unread threads did you have when you came back haha

1 Like

Haha good question @Calum . In terms of new threads, I think it was like 140-150. And Unread was like 180 :gabriel:

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m going to attempt to read them all lol, but just generally catch up with majority, extra handy itā€™s the off season so it makes it more doable to read stuff atm.

You left in August so you can relive the whole 2017/18 season in a few days :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s any need for me to read much on last season, I suspect everyone ran out of giving any fucks by the end :sweat_smile: Plus the numerous meltdown Luca probably had.

1 Like

Read the stuff from January though. The auba thread was quality!!

wtf :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Moving to London today! Packing up the car and driving up from Bath later today!

Woooooo

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning :grin: