The randomly nothing thread

I’m from California, that means I’m more progressive and automatically better than you. No facts needed tbh.

6 Likes

Please don’t spoil red wine for me.
If required, I will indulge in Arteta debate with you, if you wanna shit on my opinions. But not red wine.

3 Likes

Solid logic there Cal pal

2 Likes

So glad its banned here as Ibiza was brutal two years ago when every cunt was smoking them and making me not want to breath

1 Like

#I’mWithHer #cuck #snowflake :laca:

3 Likes

Why is it not? I hate the smell of Weed and absolutely hate smoking full stop haha.

1 Like

Everything smoked should be forbidden. Its disgusting, it smells and you get yellow teeth.

Snorting is the way to go imo. Just sad that the quality of coke we get in Europe is of such a low ass quality. Legalize drugz !

3 Likes

You clearly need better contacts.

3 Likes

I just don’t think you disliking a smell you can fairly easily avoid is a good enough reason to keep something illegal when that illegality fuels a lot of needless violence and incarceration.

Obviously you can dislike it and hope it stays illegal, I can’t change what you want, but weed being illegal causes problems far more serious than you occasionally smelling a smell you don’t like lol

You’ll lose your septum. Injecting is the way forward and it has the added bonus of Aids.

6 Likes

Aids is weak nowadays can’t even kill u. Worth the risk tbh.

5 Likes

Downplaying aids. Obviously has aids. :laca:

8 Likes

And you know what helps with Aids? 420 yo :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Doc in this thread :joy:

I got da butt aids :wink:

2 Likes

Even kippers? Smoked fish and meats are tasty!

2 Likes

Its true bro, red wine has some antioxidants, so like small levels every now and then (like once a couple months) help stave off heart disease etc.

here’s a review article on the subject.

@Trion youre all good :+1:

shut it mate, bet you live in orange county :arteta:

2 Likes

I’m actually with Calum on this one and if we could also go ahead and ban the smell of cooking Garlic that would be great.

3 Likes

Garlic is absolutely lush. Your heads gone mate

2 Likes