The randomly nothing thread

Seriously? We want evidence! :joy:

Seriously?

2 Likes

Youā€™re a ray of sunshine lately, arenā€™t you.

How do you mean?

It sounds a bit like shammy has forgotten that youā€™ve always been very sarcastic in tone and that thatā€™s just your sense of humour, and that it isnā€™t a recent development haha.

Well, I could send you a pictureā€¦

i was mistaken. i donā€™t want evidence.

@JakeyBoy I know how much you and Oliver got on, he works near usā€¦ so iā€™ll Invite him to our meet upā€¦ the one @Sol is in charge of :wink:

1 Like

I wonā€™t be joining you lol

4 Likes

Iā€™m not just saying this, but I honestly think youā€™d get on. Heā€™s really smart.

I like you :slight_smile:

I wasnā€™t even being sarcastic really. @Phoebica was or at least I thought she was (I still think she was), so I was expressing genuine disbelieve @shamrockgooner didnā€™t pick it up.

Anyway, he seems to have taken it personally. I apologize.

1 Like

He wasnā€™t smart enough to realise Wenger needed the arse 4 years ago :wink:

Lol give it a rest!

We get it! You wanted Wenger out before anyone elseā€¦ And youā€™re Australian, the time difference means you were first!

6 Likes

Hahahahaha quality call

2 Likes

On a side note I have a park/ reserve across the road from my place, two mornings this week Iā€™ve had to call the fire brigade on the way to work as some muppet is lighting the benches.

Yea, sorry, having one of those mornings. Didnā€™t mean to be a dick.

No worries.

Fixed :smiley:

Cristo has already admitted that heā€™s great at organising these kinds of things. Iā€™ll be taking on a supervisory role.

Iā€™m still down as fuck to how weird / fucked up you people are in real life.

2 Likes

Yeah same, Iā€™m cool if you guys have a screw or two lose haha Iā€™m a ā€œgo with the the flowā€ kinda guy.

Fuck it, big night out in Heaven why not? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Weā€™ll just make an agreement to down 12 Sambucas beforehand. Sorted.

1 Like