The randomly nothing thread

One for the 90s kids…

I’m a 90s kid and I can’t remember that one!

1 Like

It was the phone number on Live and Kicking!

1 Like

Ahhhh of course!! I was more of a fan of the other one, Saturday Morning Live? Was that it?

Alive and Kicking was Cat Dealy right?

No. Cat was SMTV with Ant and Dec

2 Likes

Smtv live was ant and dec and deeley, i also preferred it.

Yeah that’s right, I preferred Ant and Dec for sure.

Alive and Kicking was Jamie Theakston? Or Richard Bacon?

Yeah Jamie and Zoe Ball were the ones I remember. They had other presenters before them but I was too young to remember them

1 Like

I have Live and Kicking in my head as predating SMTV, I don’t remember a conflict about which to watch. Memory could be failing me there though if I’m honest.

Just googled and the shows overlapped for 3 years between 98 and 01. Live and Kicking was on the air for 5 years before SMTV so I think that’s why I’m thinking of them as not being in competition.

@Phoebica it had Andi Peters and Emma Forbes as hosts at one point, could be who you’re thinking of. Even if names don’t mean much I bet you’d recognise them.

@Cristo Richard Bacon was Blue Peter till he got fired for boshing lines of coke :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha the ultimate role model

Of course I know who Andi Peters is. He’s done quite a bit since then and still appears on our screens every now and then.

Emma Forbes I had to Google. She doesn’t do much nowadays but I remember hearing her on the radio.

I used to watch a lot of Nickelodeon when I was a kid too, does that still exist? What do kids watch these days?

YouTube.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to assume!

Ah they’re missing out. Hey Arnold was golden TV :grin:

1 Like

And Recess!

And DinoRiders and SWAT Cats.

1 Like

Fucking Randall that little snitch cunt

4 Likes

Lil Tay

Lil Pump