The randomly nothing thread

Were you born in 89 or 88 though?

I’m 89. 30 next year :confounded:

In Melbourne your lucky to get a pint for under $10, Australian alcohol prices :dizzy_face:

Yeah but you will bump into Thor, right? RIGHT?

You have all of that GREAT Belgium beer close by and your drinking that?!?

Haha he actually attended high school 5 minutes drive from where I bought my property, obviously that was years ago though as I only bought my property in 2012 lol.

5 minutes!!!

That is practically next door. I watched him in Home and Away too, when his character had a girl’s name. Though I still fancied him… when he was surfing :heart_eyes:

But still, 5 minutes away? He must go back! You’re kinda that close to him, and you decided not to mention it? Instead you wanted to moan about Arsenal? PRIORITIES!

1 Like

Hahah he doesn’t live in Heathmont anymore.

I’m 26 and alcohol is the devil’s work.

4 Likes

I’m an 89’er as well. We’ve spanned 4 decades you know, that should make you feel old af even if you look 19.

To be fair, when I’m clean shaven, it takes about ten years off me, I’ve got that in the bag ready to go for my midlife crisis. I can always get some tips off Shambo if needed as well :henry2:

Yeah it wasn’t WKDs I would have, it was this shit called VK. The cheapass bullshit version. I’m sure there were a hundred variations depending on where you went to uni.

I also remember when there were ads abound trying to make WKD a cool blokes drink - shit did not work. Everybody knew you only bought them because (a) they were cheap as fuck and/or (b) you’d race your mates to finish them as fast as you could.

Hangovers with the shakes are the fucking worst. I’ve managed to eradicate red bull as a mixer from my repertoire of regular drinks, but every now and again some cunt(s) will order multiple rounds of Jagerbombs (and then I’m obliged to follow suit).

My bro lives right next to Wembley stadium, and there’s this half decent place called the Torch. Pints in there are very reasonably priced. If we’re talking central, or in fact anything in the Zone 1-2 area, 3.90 is a fackin steal.

2 Likes

Yeah I work around Tower Hill/Monument way, that’s why I’m so gassed about finding this place.

As I said, fucking London haha

Bit strong, but I tend to agree.

2 Likes

That’s where I work…

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hah, I work near Bank St down the road.

1 Like

OA MEET UP INCOMING. CHEAP STAROPRAMEN FOR THE MANY NOT THE FEW

1 Like

You cunts should go and support Milwall.

Disclaimer: I don’t know the nearest football club to that place so I guessed.

1 Like

I would have thought Millwall is the closest actually

Do you fucks genuinely want to meet up or is this just one of those pie in the sky things. I mean fuck meeting up with you lot, just hit me up with the name of this pub @JakeyBoy

1 Like

I’d be down for an OA meet up definitely.

I’ll be working on Fleet Street when I start in summer, if that’s nearby?

Wouldn’t mind grabbing a couple of pints and reminiscing about our favourite Wenger moments

1 Like

I work in Holborn so I’m never far from anywhere in Zone 1.

4 Likes