The randomly nothing thread

If you take the universe to be infinite or ‘universal’, if you will, then there can be nothing beyond that.

Now some clever sod will prove otherwise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When your mate Pete finally gets to the pub

1 Like

https://vimeo.com/367181925

Further to, I present:

So, a friend I have known since uni, so 10 years ago, has only just realised that when I said I fancied Chris Evans, I meant this one

And not this one

3 Likes

Had to pay a pretty penny but got there in the end, like the place and it’s 7-8 mins walk from station and 10-12 mins walk from the beach.

30 Likes

That garage looks prime for a home gym, good choice.

2 Likes

Fantastic that mate. Congratulations and Can look forward to a good Christmas now and fresh new year.

1 Like

Thanks very much @Stroller @Gio

looks amazing, and the proximity of the stations you will come to love.

Congratulations buddy!

1 Like

Glad to hear and see you finally got your place. Looks really nice mate, chuffed for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Always said to you after your recent knockbacks in previous auctions it would work out in the end! Congrats and enjoy

1 Like

Much appreciated @Electrifying @CliftonGeraldi

Yeeeesssss, he’s only gone and done it!

All the waiting and working has paid off. Very much deserved, congrats to you both :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Home sweet home, looks great mate, congrats.

1 Like

Cheers @wilshambition @JakeyBoy

Well done bro!! Good for you man that’s awesome, looks like a nice spot

1 Like

Great news Aussie

1 Like

Nice looking house! Close to the beach sounds lovely.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats my brother! @Aussiegooner

Hopefully there’s an open invite for a drink if I ever come down under one day haha.

Well done to you both man. I know it’s been a long road, so I’m very happy the patience has paid off.

2 Likes

Great house.
I don’t know what prices are like in Oz but if that house was near where I am in Essex, it would be the best part of 1m pounds, especially the location and if you have a bit of land as well.

2 Likes