The R.I.P thread

That’s tragic!

RIP

RIP

Ronnie Spector, lead voice of The Ronettes. One of THE distinctive voices. R.I.P.

4 Likes

Another giant of the game gone. RlP

2 Likes

Played for years him. Played against Chelsea in the cup winner’s cup final in 1971.
Must of been a fair age. True legend of the game.

2 Likes

absolute legend, won La Liga 12 times and the only player in history to win “the CL” 6 times.

It’s him and Di Stefano at Real.

2 Likes

Meatloaf has gone. Larger than life good guy. Great voice and Bat out of hell is one of them albums every should hear once in their life.

7 Likes

Oh shit. RIP :pensive:

1 Like

First thing that came to my mind after first reading that was that Simpsons episode where Homer puts on enough weight to work from home (He was ahead of the times)

“Hey fatty, I’ve got a film for you. A Fridge too far”

1 Like

Fuck

RIP

Meatloaf saved my life , I owe him everything. I was in Hollywood in a German restaurant and I saw Meatloaf come into the restaurant. I couldn’t believe it and I started to choke on a German traditional sausage.
Like a hero Meatloaf performed the
heimlich maneuver on me . I could breathe again.
Meatloaf took the Wurst right out of my mouth ……………
RIP

4 Likes

I will do anything for love

…but I won’t do that

1 Like
2 Likes

Gianni Di Marzio father of Gianluca the journalist and former manager of Napoli and Catania :sleepy:

Wim Jansen. The man who stopped 10 in a row for Rangers and brought Henrik Larsson to Celtic has died at 75, he had been suffering from dementia in his later years.

6 Likes

Member of Feyenoord great team winning the European cup and part of the great Dutch side making 2 world cup finals.
Adored at Celtic for stopping the 10 in a row. Legacy assured.

4 Likes

Sad news. RIP Wim

1 Like