The R.I.P thread

He was brilliant in this.

7 Likes
4 Likes

God thatā€™s so sad. RIP.

1 Like

Just read this. Man this is desperate stuff going on out there and nobody knows what to do here.

3 Likes

Really heartbreaking, man. Saw a vid of people falling from planes and it seems he was one of them. RIP. Really sad situation over there. Hoping the people still stranded in Afghanistan can somehow find their peace and freedom soon.

1 Like

I met him once after a show at a comedy club, he was a genuinely nice man, incredibly funny, his set lasted about 15 minutes, absolutely fantastic.
Best thing was, he spent a good amount of time talking to everybody at the end of the night and came across a real genuine guy.
So so sad to hear this news, I will miss him, not only for his wonderful humour, but as I say, he came across as a warm human beingā€¦RIP Mr Lock.

4 Likes

Heart breaking news. Canā€™t even begin to imagine the desperation of people there.

RIP :cry:

2 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes

Just come to know.
Didnā€™t expect it at all considering how fit he looked.

Something endearing about people who are supposed to make you laugh end up laughing themselves.

1 Like

Bloody hell! RIP

1 Like

Charlie Watts legendary drummer of the Rolling Stones has died.
Brilliant timing he had. Jazz trained and never made it complicated and it worked a treat. Top man Charlie.

7 Likes

Fā€™ckin hell

RIP Charlie Watts (love the Stones) and Kyle Anderson (one of the few to hit a 9 dart finish on telly)

2 Likes

Effortless drummer who had a lot of beauty in his simplicity. His jazz influenced swing contributed a lot to how the Stones sounded. RIP

2 Likes

R.I.P. Charlie. One of those who understood that the spaces in a rhythm are just as important as the beats themselves.

3 Likes

Agreed.
RIP both .

1 Like

RIP

RIP Watts. Great drummer and the heart and soul of the band behind the scenes.

2 Likes

One of our own

RIP

7 Likes

RIP Ed Asner. One of the top three Santa Clauses of all time.